All Comments on 'The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 02'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

You like your big words then use "laying" when it should be "lying" This is a common, but jarring error in the writing of contributors who also often write of "laid" instead of "lay" eg "I laid in bed" - What?

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
hot

i loved it can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry...

... but it's getting pretty juvenile despite the fancy words

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

This is a very good story well thought out and executed. Yes, a little editing would be helpful, but won't increase the entertainment value by much. Is there another chapter coming? Thanks.

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor
thank you..

For the positive comments. The storyline is set for at least two more chapters. The ratings and feedback will determine how far we go.

I self edit. I will be more thorough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yowsa!!!! What a story!

This is one smokin' hot story. I'm glad that you are planning on two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is fucking sick! I'm ok with the incest however I don't think it's at all cool to cuckold the man who brought you into this world! It's rather sicka and deprave and you have to have a pretty sick mind to get off on something like this! Just sayin!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A fantastic mom and son fuck story

Mom's pussy will be stretched out by the time her young stud of a son has his way with her for a while.

She won't be able to say no to him now.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
last anon comment

Then i'm sick in the head and love it, this is a great story i've stumbled on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
like mother like son

In chapter 1 sam also put the cum wet towel in his mouth. In this chapter his mom did also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I hope you breed a sister/daughter in moms womb

sexysue401sexysue401about 7 years ago
EVEN BETTER THAN CHAPTER 1

Fabulous loved it but a bit to light on the sex scene,especially loved the aspect of them been caught,its a trill, i know ive nearly been caught a few times in my younger years, it should of been longer and another great way to finish would of been for her to drop to her knees and lick him clean,and with the remnants of her son's cum in her mouth french kiss her husband when he came down to breakfast all the while looking at her son and smiling, a secret shared between mom and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous