All Comments on 'Back to Reno'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WAS ALMOST THERE ONCE

My wife and I go to Reno about every two years and on the last trip I almost had her convinced to do this same thing, but the other man could not do it in front of me. So I'm still having my fantacy in my mind. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Watched many times

Liked the story, well written. Looking forward to more from you. My second marriage was to a very well built, beatiful woman who, although very reserved at the start, very quickly became a sex doll for me to use. It took some time to talk her into fucking other men with me present. It was further complicated by the fact that I insisted on watching, sucking them to get them hard, and then licking the cum from his cock and her pussy. It was my job to locate the guys for her and to bring them to the hotel. What she didn't know was that my method of selection included requiring them to fuck my ass first. I always tried to find a couple of guys with at least 7-8 inches and sometimes as much as 10 inches. I loved watching his cock going in and out of her cunt, seeing her push her ass up in the air so the cock would go deeper into her. At the end of the night I always fucked her and make her tell me how much she liked being my cock whore. She loved the meat in her but I could never get her to do anything with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

I only get my wife to do this stuff when were out of town. I love watching her getting picked up at the hotel bar. She usually dresses very slutty and really enjoys the act of getting picked up. Out of the 10 guys that she's already fucked I've got to watch and participate with 3 of them. Watching her being fucked bareback and having them shoot their sperm in her is such a huge turn on. Fucking her right after she's just had made love to another man always been the best sex.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ducks always like to watch their whites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous