All Comments on 'I WILL Have You Ch. 05'

by lilbe0

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 11 years ago
Great!!

I loved this installment... was very interesting and hot.. anxiously waiting for more

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot chapter!!! MORE.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Damien has completely put his claim on Chloe so she might as well start thinking about when the wedding will be. Since they aren't using protection they will be pregnant soon if she isn't already.

TydomelTydomelover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

Damn!!!!!! Best chapter so far!!! I love this story! Keep writing. I can't wait for the next installment of this. Nice Work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love it.

I died a million times over when he said that stuff about Chloe and their baby.

This is really some good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grammar & Word Natzi!

I hate to be a word Natzi but you have errors. Some of which bring the story to a screeching halt for me. The main one that bothers me is your misuse of the word WITHERING. Withering is what flowers and plants do when they start to die or go too long without water. WRITHING is what someone does while in the throes of passion or while in excruciating pain. If you're determined to use words of this caliber don't rely on spellcheck because this only guarantees the correct spelling of the word and in no way guarantees that the correct word was used. I suggest that you look up any words that you're not sure of. I love to read but correct word usage, grammar, punctuation and spelling are crucial to the flow of a story. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous