All Comments on 'My Son In My Clothes Ch. 01'

by LeggyVicky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow! Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait to read your next chapter.

Sounds like a great start to a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reality

Your story included characters and reactions that I see a lot of reality in. I can easily see a mother having such a reaction, such confusion.

I'm interested to see where you take this.

MsPetiteMsPetiteover 11 years ago

Loved it! It captures real emotions and people. It brought back some very vivid memories. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it, Love it. can't wait to see where this goes. keep up the good work

kisses

Bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I love your story. It is very imaginative and approaches realistic. It didn't happen for me anything like that, but I'm a different story. :)

K-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you can write...

..so keep it up. Great story......dashing over to read part 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

is ur son gAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That's so lovely I wanked myself as I read this story I'm dressed up as Steph my fem self my mum loves me dressing up since I was young and let me dress up when we were alone I will write my story about her and how we started to have sex I loved this story x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nostalgia

OH MY GOD I REMEBER THIS!!!

So I'm a trans woman but storys on this site helped me figure out my gender identity when I was a teen. There wasn't proper recorses out there back then. So I'd read these storys and most of the time skip over the sex. Cus I was reading them for the characters and their jounry. Also a lot of storys have iffy to rapy ideas about consent. So I learnt to recognuise those and move on quickly.

But I remeber this story. I liked it cus it was what I wanted my life to be like when I was 13. I wanted to be able to be myself in every room of the house and not just my bedroom when I had the house to myself. I naturally skipped over the sex.

But it's really cool that you've reimiagined this story from the moms POV.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Love this... why have I never read this before? Can't wait to read the other chapters...

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

I see this is actually a part of an older story, though it appears to have been changed in some aspects.

When a young male finds himself caught up in the web of femininity, it is a very tough situation to try to deal with. Any T Gurl of any age can tell you maybe a simple few or a plethora of stories of delite and denial about the way they became swallowed up by intense, deep conflict within their very soul.

Stories similar to this one are often close to reality for so many males, young and old.

As for the writing of this story, I believe the author can do better !

I have to assume this author in fact lives in England due to the many British phrases used in the story.

I rather enjoy their many differences from the American terms I grew up with. Not to mention their attitudes about many things we as Americans are so anul retentive about.

Of course I will likely enjoy further reading of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous