All Comments on 'Captured Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.K., QW

Let's have a hot episode knocking her up!!!

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
nother great read

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I gave her every thing I had, I battered her, I held her still and fucked her with such abandon, my knees and feet were rammed into the bed, and I was up on my elbows as I rammed my thick heavy cock in and out at speed."

That's the way a boy--especially a big strong and very bold boy like TJ--fucks his mother. Of course, his mom knew who it was all along, a mother knows the movements, the feel, the body, and the smell of her own son. Like most all mothers, TJ's mom loves how tall and wonderfully fit her boy is, she loves his lanky male figure, and she's titillated by what he's got jumping around in his pants. Like lots and lots of boys, probably most, TJ is enthralled by what his mom's got waiting between her legs, his own mother's mommy-hole, the magical, nearly mystical hole he came out of. TJ gets hard when he's around his mother, and like plenty of moms, she pays close attention to what's happening in the front of her boy's pants. She's delighted at the sight of her young son's big hard on, wow! her boy's got a surefire mommy-pleaser down there! TJ's testosterone-driven, he's just got to unload his young balls, and he knows that the one perfect place to blast his huge load of creamy semen is up the same cunt he came out of. He gives his mother the best fuck of her life, mom cums like crazy, and TJ gives his mother the most sincere gift a boy can ever give his beloved mom, a great big twatful of his rich potent sperm. He'll be doing that a lot from now on, and as other readers have noted, there's no doubt that real soon TJ'll fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Just try to imagine the bursting boyish pride of the grinning young motherfucker, as his mother's belly gets bigger and bigger. Try to imagine his mom's pride in her big good-looking young motherfucker, his fat demanding cock, and his potent brimming young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

rape story. not erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous