All Comments on 'Sister joins in on family games'

by BigTimmy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How can I get the remaining of “My life as a teena

How can I get the part 7 and 8 of “My life as a teenage stud”. I got the first six parts but I don’t have any other parts after that.

It's a really good story, I like it a lot. I hope you keep it up?

So far the best web site I've come across is http://storiesonline.net/home.php. You can have nay kind of story and you can have a profile which makes it easier for other people te get your stories.

You can reach me at damien_ralentass@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

This is one of the hottest stories that's been read in some time. It's written in a manner that one would like to have been a fly on the wall, looking at the mum and sis enjoying thier pleasure. and wishing it could join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a Wanker !!

This story could have ben so much better.

Really got sick of Timmy's inflation of his own ego, and I think it would have ben better if he was a little more humble about his assets.

Ok, he is hung like a horse, but there is no need to remind the reader in every second sentance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YES

KEEP IT UP! I don't care if his cock sounds unreal, as long as there's hot sex it's all good! I definitely want to hear about these cheerleaders!

DebscotlandDebscotlandabout 14 years ago
Wow

I don't care if this real or not, I want that dick now

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definately over the top

It's a good stroke story, but not much more.

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago

Great story, please keep writing. Maybe now that Mum and Katie are doing Timmy; he can jerk off on each of them and see who gets covered the most. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow I gummed 4 times while reading this ! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific story!

Your stories are all so hot! Some people might criticize you for being egotistical or too preoccupied by your own penis; I don't see it this way at all. Clearly, your penis is the star of the story... and I think a case can be made that in sexual intercourse in general, the penis will always be the star of the show as long as it is big, fat, and shoots a huge load. I love your attention to detail; the "pencil-thick" cum slit, "forearm-thick" shaft, "plum-sized" head... i get a really good image of what it looks like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Niiiiiiice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than a couple of questionable statements, it was an enjoyable read. The statements made were "the pulsing veins" which do not pulse, only arteries pulse. There is an exception for a vein to pulse only under certain very high blood pressure conditions. Sex is not one of them. You also stated that his penis was 15 1/2" hard. The normal maximum length of the vagina through the cervix through the uterus is 11". That size dick pushed all the way in would most likely rupture the uterus and kill the girl.

BilleyedBilleyedover 1 year ago

We all know we have to gently fuck our sisters with our 15” cocks. Forget the custom made speedos. You need to wear a horse blanket and stay on hands and knees all the time. That allows the women to back up into as they need to in a moments notice. That only works if your arms are long enough to keep you Dick out of the dirt.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Sad that his size some what spoiled a good story. He could be big without being a freak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous