All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 17'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

A great, well-rounded finish to this story; with the possibility of revisiting slave and his mistress at a later date maybe?

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
'Revisiting'?

Maybe; glad you enjoyed it; there is always scope for a return as the torments our man could be subjected to are boundless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce is bliss

Another nice addition is this the end or will Blanche let him enjoy another devious ride with the noose laying in wait. Ty for the series. rosterco

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love blanche too

Gorgeousbold -- she is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the greatest

Blanche is the greatest. I think the lover better watch out or he will be subjugated too despite his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

A very titilating story! Bravo! Muah! sis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice series

Outstanding from a literary point of view, but not medically. Viagra tends to last about an hour and it generally will start working in a half-hour to an hour. Were you to change the prescription to daily Cialis, that would tend to have the effect described in the story.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 10 years agoAuthor
Viagra versus Cialis

Thanks for the info (anonymous 16th Feb 2014) I will torment my slaves with Cialis in future; perhaps use it myself if I am lucky enough to find myself at the feet of a dominant woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

More of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story!

this was an amazing story.. I imagined myself immersed in it and being used and abused by so many women! (I can dream can't I?) ;-)

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you once again 'Mr Anonymous' (3/9/15; that's 3rd Sept. in English)

You obviouly have no concept of male submission; I have no idea why you bother reading my efforts if you cannot understand or have no lust for the natural and inevitable dominance of females, but each to his own. Long may you continue to torture yourself unnecessarily!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for effort

and content. Keep writing you'll really piss off the asshole annony

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Nice Stories! 5*****Stars!

Lovely and sweet story dear Sputnik57,

I Love Stories about Mothers-in-law and others Older (over 60yo) womens like Grannies, Moms and Aunties, and if they are also Bi or Lesbians, the story will be simply Perfect! LOL.

We do Not see much of these kind of loving stories with Mature, Older and Dominant and strong womens here at Literotica.

Also loved the Golden Showers scenes mmmmmmm

Thank you for some very nice, loving, sensual and Wet wet moments of pleasure mmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 7 years agoAuthor
...and unreal insane people?

...mind you, you'd need be insane to read it, if it's not your thing!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
You have to be the most pathetic idiot at the authors!

What a bunch of crap!! Good that i only read the last one of your crap!! How can a normal men get insane like you??

Sputnik57Sputnik57almost 7 years agoAuthor
To Bayernpeter...

...now I know why we left the EU.

Good luck with your English lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story

Nice story.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A story worthy of a British. They are known for the fact that their wives are born whores and that their men make the best cuckolds when they are not inclined towards their own gender. This author proves it to us with his stories!

Danny49Danny49over 1 year ago

So inspiring. Blanche is the best mistress ever. I enjoyed seeing her son in law repeatedly come in such humiliating ways. His shame is complete but he can still take pride in accepting his place as the club gimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
967 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES