All Comments on 'The Loft Weekend'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Freaky

Obviously James really didn't care that his wife was a porn star, he cared that she never told him. So what does he do? He steals his best friends wife because she was honest.

Fucked up?

Oh yeah.

geopri71geopri71over 11 years ago
past

I believe James went overboard.All of the porn was done before they met.I am sure he did some things before they.Had the porn been after they were married that would have been a whole other story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A poor effort from a normally good writer

Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

don't ask someone to tell the truth if you won't yourself she got what she deserved.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
good

Well done tale. Story was not about what she did, it was about trust. Nicely written

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
The Eventual Happened

With that kind of over the top reaction the were destined for failure anyway. What a complete asshole James is. For him to consider Natalie's character to be superior is beyond crazy, it is unbelievable for his character. Perhaps as a way to strike back after the break up but to marry her I think is too far fetched. She really needs to thank fate for keeping her from remaining with such an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

James was fucking Natalie all along, just looking for the excuse he needed

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Good

And, he said "love you no matter what" Then a few moments later ran away. Trust was the issue not her work in porn. I understand that. Yet she trusted him too, and he let her down, by not attempting to work through this.. He is not completely innocent,and threw away what appeared to be a good marriage for her past deeds unsaid.

The irony of him marrying Nat was expected as the story came to conclusion for she was transparent.

Good work, sad ending for Kathy, hopefully you won't let her dangle.

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a wimp

I know that there is a macho group of jackasses that like to toss the word wimp around but, without advocating something ridiculous like living as a cuckold, a wimp is someone who doesn't even try to save his marriage.

James is going to dump his new wife as soon as she ticks him off.

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago
question of trust?

Come on people......how many of you would admit to your wives or husbands that you were porn star before marriage? Yeah,she didn't told him that she was but in a same time a believe she was too ashamed for admitting it. And James was to hasty in his decision.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
What a fucked up story

James is a fucking moron, I agree with the last comment. But why go from one whore to the next. Their both hookers and he's a fucking moron. What happened before him didn't matter. Name 1 guy that hadn't fucked atleast 10 women and I'll show you a liar.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
2**s because it is not realistic.

It is not realistic that she would have kept the videos in a location so easy to find and, if she had, he would have already found them.

The trust issue was just an excuse. No one can really expect that their boyfriend or girlfriend is going to tell about every sexual experience they had. Mostly guys will not even ask a girlfriend they are hoping to marry since it would probably make her angry and he wouldn't want to risk losing her.

Therefore, the reason he left is because he couldn't accept knowing that she had been a porn star. Regardless, with his attitude, he certainly would not have married an even greater porn star which is another reason the story is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DWornock...

Go get a life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
badwolf123

bad matches the story. no intro no nothing no thoughts no story

energystarenergystarover 11 years ago
I THINK IT IS REALISTIC

At least as how people behave. You just never know. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAD

Badwolf123, write bad bull shit crap.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Unintended Sympathy

I'm guessing you wrote this assuming the reader would be on his side. Not so. He comes across as rigid and cold. She has overcome her past and become a better person. Trust might be a major issue, but in this steory it should not have been a deal killer. My wife knows in general terms about my past, but the details are best left in the distant and irrelevant past.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Yep. The lack of trust

A very well-written story. An upsetting and sad story. I'll check out the rest of your stories, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was "loft" when I read the title.

This is really bad.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Fabulous short - real food for thought and well-crafted.

A lot of the commenters are struck with the same feelings as me and have said it already - but I'm glad she's in the Carib in the sun while James and Natalie form a bond that's gonna be fraught, absolutely fucking wired, with major issues. She seemed to have put her slut self firmly in the past (even if foolishly only in the attic), while can you trust Nat? I don't think so..5* all day long.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
My opinion

Becouse in my favorit collection there are the next stories:

Romantic1 "Discovery Ch. 04"

DG Hear "Finding The Right Woman Ch. 03"

DG Hear "Built on Lies"

rlfj "Coke Whore"

Mostera1 "Coke Whore, The Next Chapter"

Mostera1 "Decorated Lady"

Just Plain Bob "Herman"

you can know my opinion...............

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
guys a moron

just saying it was her past not something she was still doing when they got together. he must have size issues or somethng

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
not great

The husband comes off as a bit of a jerk to me.His wife should have told him about her past,but quite frankly, these were events that happened years ago,that were legal

,and otherwise have no bearing on their life together. It wasn't like she had sitnessed a mob rubout and was on the lam,it wasn't like she had served time as a child molester,it was from the past. What if,for example,she hadn't done porn videos but simply had a wild sex life,long before they were married,would that have cauaed this?Did he tell her everything he had done that he wasn't proud of...the problem wasn't trust it is that his ego couldn't take it....the trust issue was bogus because everyone has secrets and trust should be around things that matter to the present.

He was right to be angry but his reaction showed that he was more untrusting then she was,his narrow little outlook didn't bother to undestand why she wouldn't tslk about it and quite frankly with someone like him he prob would have walked away.

It is interesting that he would trust Natalie who had never been faithful to anything or anyobe,including Kathy, over someone who in their life had shown him nothing but love and honor.If I was to write a backstory to this it would be that Natalie set her sights on hubby,told him about her past, and set the wheels of doubt in his mind.

There are unforgivable transgressions but this wasn't one of them...and yes I dealt with something like this,a terrible secret that affected us,and am passing my 30th year with her,bc I understood her keeping it secret was more about her own shame then about me and the not telling was about her pain,not in not trusting me.His crime was he never even tried,which among other things means her not telling him was prob right bc he has no compassion or understanding about mistakes and errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So he'll dump her over a trust issue, but then he'll go and hook up with a whore who basically just stabbed her best friend in the back for no reason? Given how quick he was to "defend" Nicole, I'm guessing there was already some hanky panky goind on there. After all, if he REALLY believed there was nothing wrong with the porn career as he claimed, there would be nothing to defend.

In other words, he doesn't want to face up to his own hypocrisy. What a sad pair of marriages he's in for. Any man who expects every little secret to be shared before marriage is a goddamn fool, and deserves the nasty insights he's going to get to questions he never should have asked.

As a male, I'll be the first to say that we keep our secrets to preserve our relationships. Nobody ever wants to know the whole truth about someone else because the simple fact is that nobody's perfect.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Sad

Why would a person dump a loved one over something like this...makes no sense! So, the writing was OK, but the basic premise was faulty, at least to my way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trust

that was the problem. the fact he married the other porn queen after he knew she did it was proof that trust was the issue not the sex. if she hid that what would she do and hide in the future. trust is the most important thing.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Dumb de Dumb Dumb

She made a porno ten(?) years before they met? That dude needs a reality check and a chill pill!

Yup, she should have told him, but it's not like she's still in the business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT A DICK HEAD

SOMEONE SHOULD FUCK HIM IN THE ASS YOU CAN'T WARE PUSSY OUT AND WHY FOR GODS SAKE WOULD SOME OF THOSE CUTE PORN STARS FUCK SOME OF THE DUMB BUNNIES THEY PUT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA HE NEED A GOOD FUCKING JAMES THAT IS.KATHY LUCKED OUT GOT RID OF HIS DUMB ASS PUSSY DON'T WARE OUT STUPID.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Good Story, Good Message

Their is no relationship without trust. Still, I would have felt better about this if he would have considered counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He didn't love her enough to try.

Her best friend didn't love her enough to refuse her husband.

Trust is important but she was betrayed.

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
Good read

I can't say he was wrong to have such a strong view about the value of trust in a relationship, but man he was a fool to divorce her just because of that. Many men would die to have a wife with her experience lol. And to replace her with her backstabbing friend was just stupid. I think it's probably for the best that they split up.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very interesting

within the last week I read a newspaper account of situation Just Like this one... Thus fiction can and will be fact from time to time

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Awesome short story

Interesting dramatic piece. Hits on some real relationship issues. Kinda think hubby made a bad choice. Yes, doing some porn (years before they met) is probably something that you should bring up; but if you truly love someone, you probably give them a pass. Hooking up with her bff is cruel, and stupid ('maybe' she is ready to settle down?...). 5*.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
The Reason

The reason why men don't want to marry sluts is that these women do not value themselves. They put a low price on sex. The trouble with that, is that sex is the physical representation of the intimacy in a marriage. If you can't trust your woman to be monogamous, then you can't trust her to have your kid, instead of someone else's kid, and you can't trust her to take off with another man when the mood strikes her or she may simply give you a disease that will kill you are incapacitate you. Without trust, there is no marriage. There are just two people fucking each other, one living a fantasy and one living a lie.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Unforgivable...

James was a stupid jackass! I real horse's arse! She was entitled to an opportunity to explain, and then he and she could have had a real heart to heart. This was something that could have made their marriage stronger. He's a loser.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I understand him...but...

I understand him, but he should have talked with her...He could have a new life, but never would marry the friend that did the same things...

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
I Was With You Till The End

James hooked up with Natalie? Gerry's woman? No. Forget she was Kathy's friend. Bro code. Is that solely American (when we live up to it ;-})?. You threw plausibility out of the window. I want to rate this high, but the most honest thing would be to not rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Guess he showed her

What an asshole he is. I hope he finds he can't satisfy Natalie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Folks .. this Anon is 99% "Burn The Bitch(s)" to the ground and make her/them pay for their deceit ......

... but in this case Kathy should have been given a chance to do some "splainin". And yes she "was wrong" not to tell James about her porn past and then compounded it by not destroying the tapes (which makes this reader wonder about her character & if she would be a faithful "one man woman" who could be trusted in the future)

... BUT James should have listened to her and taken into consideration:

- they were not married when she whoring herself out to pay for school (sorry to the "apologist crowd" but that's what it's called when a woman gets paid to have sex!)

- no children were involved

- and they have been very happy since then.

A follow up from this author or another writer (i.e. FinishTheDamnStory) would be appropriate and helpful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

You know, if she would have just revealed her past. If there was true love there wouldn't have been a problem. Oh well. Back to porn.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Foolish

The kind of woman who is willing to sell her body for sexual purposes is called a whore. Porn star, call girl, prostitute, or for that matter - trophy wife. Is there anything wrong with being a whore? That all depends on your value system. Certainly there are many people who find prostitution an unsavory business. Why? Inevitable disease of one kind or another, the low brow nature of performing a job that is based on animal instinct, and the emotional detachment that is a job requirement for all sluts and hookers. Why would anyone want to be a life partner with someone like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad plot

wife unable to admit her history , happily keeps evidence of it in a box in the attic ?

wtf seriously not going to happen.

.....

Husband with the capacity to fuck/marry his best friends girlfriend/ex .. who also happens to be a porn star and the best friend of his wife...

yet lacks the capacity to forgive his wife & rebuild the lost trust ...

really ?

.....

anyone able to fuck/marry a porn star who is the girlfriend/ex of his best buddy & the best friend of his wife ... would certainly have the mental fortitude to not dump 5 or 6 years of good times into the trash can

...

yeah ok i get it .. it's a tale of "trust" .. it's all about trust ... just for me the plot aspects used to sell it DON'T FUCKING WORK.

......

good dialogue , interesting concept , fine word craft spoilt by a dubious plot

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Being older than dirt..

it has been my observation some women do hide their sexual past... not only from the husband but "forget" some of her old friends... the wife does not want the past to come to surface... some husbands do find out from the strangest people and places..

believe I was one

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Just Another Whore

A porn actor is by definition a whore. Regardless of Kathy lying about it the whore factor is still there with Natalie. Whether a whore or a slut or the male equivalents - people who enter into casual sex especially in record numbers are not marriage material, at least not monogamous traditional marriage. They have no boundaries, they do not respect monogamy and have proven it in the past. They may want to possess a monogamous partner, but it is unlikely they will maintain their own monogamy.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
seriously?

he's fine with marrying a pornstar who's done God knows what, but he couldnt deal with his first wife not sharing that part of her life?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I know in stories we have to be prepared to put aside reality.

But, she is driving and scared to fucking death that he is going up in the loft??

What the fuck is up there? 2 boxes and the videos? So that the videos will be found.

In all the years he has never been in the loft? Because obviously the videos are almost in plain sight.

Made no damn sense at all.

Got to agree with others, James is an idiot.

This all happened way before they knew each other.

Only if he ever ASKED about her sexual past in detail, and she lied, should he have that course of action.

But, you (the author) gave us no indication of that.

So, pissed off, yeah, he should be, but end it all? Nahhh... idiot.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SWAPPING COUPLES

1 porn star for a slut wife, oops she was a slut also. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty bad

His reaction makes very little sense. In fact it makes less sense than her keeping evidence of her porn past in the attic for 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity is right

closet cuckolds are virgins because no woman measures up to our mommies!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
James was . . .

. . . an idiot. The story was interesting, but the ending was much, much too quick. The story had good potential, but the end was irrational. After all, her wildness was years before they were married. Sometimes men are as irrational and unpredictable as women.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
YUK

Easy to use word YUK! So I used it for this story! YUK!

Anyway that's my Comment 2 ★ WOOF!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
James Might Be An Idiot, But Kathy was a Moron!!

Well, it appears that a lot of people think James was an idiot and overreacted. Yeah, that might be. But how smart was Kathy to leave those tapes were James could find them? One would think that she would have either have destroyed them or kept them in a safe deposit box under her name only. Why would she take such a risk? Kathy would probably not appreciate it if she found tapes of James's past sex partners. Seriously, who does that??? More typically, reminders of their sexual pasts would be disposed of before they were living together. Would Kathy want to see how many pairs of panties James collected during his college days?? Very doubtful. Would James really want to see pictures of all the jockies that had ridden Kathy before him?? Very doubtful. And if Kathy had TRULY left that in the past, then WHY keep the tapes. Can't see any reason that makes real sense. They could only hurt her current life. Was she so egotistical that she felt she had to keep them or was she just plain stupid??? Again, lock them up!!! What she did makes absolutely NO SENSE!! Who would even take the slightest chance of ruining their relationship by keeping something so damaging unsecured???

Most husbands would probably not like to see their wives in action like that. Many might appreciate Kathy's skills, but would be wise enough not to ask too many questions about how she acquired them.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why would she not destroy the DVDs? Why leave them where they could be found. So dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
only in the UK...

You can rape our daughters. You can burn our churches (we don't use them anyway). You can work in porn (as long as you tell me about it), but don't take my football.

Socialism is not so bad once you start BELIEVING (Russians will be my friend). It is the communists who have it all wrong. Kulaks were bad people - get that thru your head!

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

Oh, come on now. Why was she saving the videos? To show the kids how hot Mom was when they were older? Please.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is extremely UK. They were together for 5 years the Videos were made 5 years before that. Who the hell cares.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

so he divorces one slut/whore to marry another only because he knew the other one was a slut/whore right from the start rather than find out later????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous