All Comments on 'Olivia and Derrick Ch. 02'

by Lust_for_life

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

longer chapters please

bredrebredreover 11 years ago
What!

Great writing but to dame short, please extend your chapters. I am hooked and a believer.

Great Job*****

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I was excited for an update but a bit disappointed it was short.

Olivia need some confidence. If Derrick doesn't want her then screw him, she need to better herself for her and not to get a man. I know I would've cussed him out about him and her roomie screwing on her bed even though he probably didn't know. Her roomie did so that is enough to get an ass whipping.

Derrick does seem nice but there isn't enough info on him in the story other then him screwing around a lot.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
What's happening?

I'm enjoying this writing so far but don't understand why it's so short. I know one writes what they are feeling at the time but please I have two request. 1- Please can we have it a little longer. Trust me if we weren't enjoying the story we wouldn't be asking. 2-I would love to know Deriricks perspective also where is his head in this???

ArieluArieluover 11 years ago
Did someone mention that this chapter was too short? LOL

Hey ther Lust_for_Life.

Love a good interracial story.. The underdog ebony women, versus every jock hunting groupie. Great characters, interesting to see how things will develop, But yes the chapter is too short and that is all I can remember at the end of the story ...

Keep p the great writing and give our readers what they want.....MORE we just love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

please make the next chapter longggggggggger love the story.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
LOVE WHERE IT IS GOING

I love it so far but JUST TOO DARN SHORT! Make it 3 pages next time and all will be forgiven....LOL

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Longer chapter pleaseeeeeeee

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 11 years ago
Good chapter but still a huge disappointment

So far I'm really liking this series but like everyone is saying, your chapters are way too short! Especially since you don't update regularly. I understand that you may think that these short chapters will keep your readers on the end of their seats but at the same time it can be a huge turnoff to a lot of us. You make these really short chapters that doesn't really have much details and things going on and expect for your readers to be satisfied and interested. The longer you continue writing these one page chapters; the more readers you're going to bore and lose. Hopefully you write a longer chapter next time or I may just stop reading....

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Interesting chapter, hopefully we see more fire from Olivia with her spunky attitude especially when it comes to Derrick because it seems like people (especially women) give him his way because he is cute and popular so hopefully Olivia keeps him on his toes. But great update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

I amost came when he said SSC ultimate aero, I have a thing for cars lol. please date soon!

angel_hunniangel_hunniover 11 years ago
more!

Really like this story, this chapter was too short, want more more more! Derrick seems a bit of a player, I think he needs to show how he is worthy of her love, so will be interesting to see how he does this.

Barnabe93Barnabe93over 11 years ago
Update soon ;))))))

Hopefully it'll be longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why can't

Olivia say what she thinks?? in real life we think what we want to say, but here we have an opportunity to say what we think, can't olivia be that person, not some love sick fool whose gunna give it up to him??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Black girls turn red?

The story stated that Olivia was a deep chocolate brown so I found it hard to believe that she could blush a deep shade of red. White women can turn red but a sister with a dark shade of brown cannot turn red. That sentence could have been left out of the story.

lissahoney305lissahoney305over 9 years ago

that not all the way true i turn red when im mad and i have a carmel completion but i understand what you are saying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous