All Comments on 'Beach Remembrances'

by CuriousAusGal

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well told

i enjoyed listening to your story , its the first audio story I have heard ,well done and hope to hear more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Beautifully told, loved it, very erotic. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Beautiful, sexy & well told. Love your voice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

You did a great job telling this story... & you really should tell more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific

Now THIS is a beautifully composed, wonderfully paced short story that's also VERY sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just came so hard listening to your story congraats!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 11 years ago
Good first effort

This is a VERY good first audio and your voice is sooooooooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great! Can't wait to hear more.

You have such a sexy voice and sounded so hot when you orgasmed that I came really hard.

literotliterotover 11 years ago
Delicious!

Sweet, slow, seductive - a perfect 5 for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty amazing!

Thanks for sharing

TempoJMFSTempoJMFSalmost 10 years ago

I loved your story, your voice is sexy with a head cold!

Don't feel discouraged for not having comments from more people. :)

I wish you well, and hope to hear you again soon with another story.

Thanks,

Tempo.

hemiksem34hemiksem34over 9 years ago
Had me rivetted

Thanks for the story. I thought you structured and delivered it very well, and I'd certainly listen to others from you.

vulvatarianvulvatarianover 9 years ago
Subtle , yet strong and. beautiful story

Great story. Even though I'm not a woman, I was right in synch with you through every touch, pinch ,twist and stroke. I probably was a little noisier than you were, though.

vulvatarianvulvatarianover 9 years ago
More

I look forward to hearing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an awesome experience!

This is one of the most erotic things I have ever heard. Absolutely wonderful!

Yur voice is so rich and full, you could read the phonebook and I would listen into eternety!

pervopervoabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is the first audio story that I have listened to and it is fabulous.

The story itself is realistic and highly erotic. Your voice is extremely sexy and it was so fantastic to hear you becoming more aroused as you told the story and to listen to you experience your orgasm. You were obviously as aroused by telling the story as your listeners were in hearing it.

If you weren't aroused and didn't have an orgasm, you deserve an Oscar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

I love your voice, your way of telling the story and listening to you masturbate. I would have love to walk on you, masturbating on that nude beach! Keep posting more work honey, you are delicious to listen to😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sounds lovely

I wonder if your experiences grew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice imagery, I could picture the scene as if I was there watching it happen… which would be wonderful. I’ll admit, I was hoping someone else was there, at least to watch and enjoy, but it sounds like you had a great experience! Look forward to hearing more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous