All Comments on 'A Caring Mother Ch. 03'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, just read all 3 parts and wanked out a fucking hot load !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

What a great 3 part story that was. I jacked off to each of the 3 parts as I fatasize about my wife jacking our sons off. That would be so good to see her masturbating their cocks as I sat there watching that marvelous sex scene.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
tease!

just another hand job??!!

i was hoping this installment would bring some double penetration with hubby and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOTALLY AGREE WITH "BI" JOHN/CHRIS ACTION

WE TOO ARE A SUPER SEXED YOUNG ADULT BI FAMILY..AS A HIGHLY SEXED MOM AND WIFE..WITH TWO REALLY BUFF STUD ADULT SONS AND HOT MUSCLED HUBBY..NOTHING MAKES ME WETTER THAN WATCHING AND PARTICIPATING WHEN MY MEN ALL GET INTO BI WITH EACH OTHER....AND I AM SO LUCKY TO GET ALL THE ACTION I CAN HANDLE..SO DEFINETLY GET THIS HOT FAMILY INTO SIMILAR SCENERIOS.AND TOTALLY IGNORE ANY DUMB ASS CRITICISM YOU MIGHT GET FOR IT..THOSE NAY SAYERS HAVEN'T A GLUE TO WHAT THEY ARE MISSING..OR THEY WON'T ADMIT THE ENTIRE IDEA TURNS THEM ON..BUT TOO UPTIGHT TO ADMIT IT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Got me super hard. Great writing. Looking forward to many more adventures with this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yo should have her suck them both off, then fuck both, then threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!

I love your style of writing...building slowly as it would really happen. One step at a time. What you are describing is EXACTLY what I had hoped would happen with our son (and daughters), too. I am able to easily substitute my wife (she is hot, also!!) for the mother, our son for their son and me for the father. This 58 year old father gets very hard and strokes his cock to orgasm as he reads your stories!!! Please, please, please keep writing and, as the mother commented, don't pay any attention to any negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope Joanne takes part I te sex Olympics

The sex Olympics winners could get tattoos as a prize.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOW IT'S GETTING CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOANNA'S CAN DO IT ALL . IF SHE OPENS HER MOUTH YOU CAN SEE OUT HER ASS. WHAT A WOMAN. WHERE'S THE NEAREST ARMY BASE ???. SHE COULD MAKE MILLIONS AND IT'S TAX FREE.........................................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent continuation of the story

Father and son cumming in mom's hands is hot image.

gaypenisgaypenisover 6 years ago

This story just keeps on getting better my dick is so hard right now I'm going to have to stop reading this story so I can go and masturbate I just love a good incest story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Family love is delicious, isn't it? I hope this emerging throuple pressing forward into more and more debauchery. Nothing is impure when both father and mother consent to sharing a bed with their adult son. The mother clearly has a thirst for cum, and her men folk are eager to oblige. I say go for it. Go for your heart's desire and make your wet dreams cum true!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is fucking hot. I would like to see the mother jerking off Chris and John's cock together at the same time. Having both their cocks in her mouth while she strokes them both to climax. Cum dripping out of mouth and onto her tits, and then having both husband and son lick her breasts to clean off all that juicy cum. I'm jerking off right now and ready to cum myself.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

"Chris burst into tears" and "Sobs wracked his body". Jesus Christ ! Chris is such inexcusable pussy that there can be no help for him. Mother or otherwise . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous