All Comments on 'A Special Gift'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
tease!

good lead up but i was hoping for a little more pay off at the end. guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Now I'm gagging for the sequels - there will have to be lots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Woman's Story, But...

This is a woman's story, but it's painfully clear it was written by a man. In my view it keeps this sexy story from being great, or even good.

gramps4fungramps4funabout 11 years ago
Super Story

Great story and well written.. Hope the rest of your stories are as great... Enjoyed the subject and how it related..

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
"I know how you feel son cause it runs in the family. Can't you see the real me.." Who

Well Rebecca didn't run, so some shopping, a beauty treatment, a wax, a wild night ahead. Was her honeymoon, just the warm up? I liked Miriams confident, steady, fact fill lunch just charmimg. Lucky Rebbeca.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Loved This One....

Nobody knows how to take care of a boy quite like his mother, eh?

And let the games begin!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Rebecca should head to the nearest jeweler have that ankle bracelet cut ✂ off then find a good divorce attorney! She agreed to be faithful wife and expected a faithful husband. If this was expected of her she should have been told before the wedding so she could have said no in a simpler way!

Lars420Lars420almost 3 years ago

That's fkn hot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous