All Comments on '"And to all a Good Night!"'

by EdgarPleaseCain

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WTF was this shit?!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Take your medication!

God knows what possessed you to put this in Loving Wives. I can see what you were trying to do - but it just didn't work. Maybe 'elf & safety' ruined it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs a little more

Needs a little more elaboration, and a little more backstory. In other words, not just one cookie, but a plateful of cookies, and an accompanying glass of milk!

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
3 Stars.

It was cute and kind of fun but it was much too short and I agree that it needs more explaination and elaboration.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Did Not Like*

Thanks for trying.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Cute

Oh so many serious readers, so heavy the comments. It was a very cute little ditty, didn't need more length or depth. Certainly if Mrs. Santa has a "little" fling, it is in the right category. I'll smile on Christmas eve thinking about what's going on back at the north pole while hubby is scattering all that joy to the world.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Don't tease the elves!

Sweetie Claus might consider drafting Hubby Claus to give Cupid more aerial shots from the sleigh on St. Val's Day and help out the rabbit come Easter and the Great Pumpkin later in the year. She cannot be satisfied with sheathing Harrick once a year! Ho Ho Ho!

Belongs2BethBelongs2Bethover 11 years ago
Very fun story

I got a chuckle out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny

Never thought of a bunch of randy and horny elfs.

A good laugh - thanks

Rugrat60

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The story needs to have something to want you to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
milf

Funny did she get pregnant and did Harrick give her an orgasm too short a story.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Great little flash story.

Some back stories need to be left to the reader.

Although, if there's enough DEMAND. Perhaps a more elaborate Sequel or Prequel could be coaxed from you??? Hint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous