All Comments on 'A Mother's First Spanking'

by SpankingMyMom

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I'm liking it so far, waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I wacked off and left a slimy deposit all over the keyboard just from reading it - well done!!!!

Can't wait for the rough anal sex (and not using any lubricant either) which leaves her moaning, extremely sore, chaffed and raw with her arse gaping and dribbling cum and blood from it to leave her to limp around the place, very, VERY gingerly!

Perhaps you might consider figging her as well. I bet she'd love that too!!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A GOOD START, TO WHAT COULD BE A GREAT ONE. BUT PLEASE DONE LEAVE US HANGING. SOME WRITERS DO THAT. THEY START YOU UP , THEN LET YOU DOWN . PLEASE DON'T BE THAT WAY. .....................LAROC OF AGES

Smiley696948Smiley696948over 11 years ago
just a tease?

Very well written and kept my attention all thru it and was really getting to where if i was a woman i would have been wet to my knee's,lol, but dont ever leave us hanging like that again, i understand some are anxious to see if its going to be liked or not, beleive me you have talent and just let the story go to fruition.

A finished peice of work whether it be at the end or at the end of a first chapter and carried on is so much appreciated by us fellow kinksters.

Now do us all a favor and go finish this hot story and let us appreciate your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ridiculous notion!

Mom's got a bad attitude, but a spanking from her grown son results in her thinking about shagging him?

Not bloody likely to happen. Rated this installment as a "1", only because Lit refuses to let us have a "0" for "abominable piece of trash".

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
rewarding good behavior

i gave you 5 stars on principle, as a down payment on what i expect will be a more fulfilling next chapter....don't let me down!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
It's so nice....

It is so good to read a story without grammatical errors or spelling errors. I liked the premise. There was an actual and logical reason for the son to spank his mother. Other stories of this nature usually just happen because of some sexual need one or the other have. This too may delve into that but it's "short and to the point" beginning didn't need much more explanation than his need for quiet and her constant nagging.

I look forward to more.

5 stars.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Interesting concept

But not well executed.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I liked it

I have read worse premises for spankings than this one.

You never fully explained why the mother would be there living in her son's apartment. Plus she really acts more like his girlfriend than his mother.

It flowed good. Overall I liked it. It's not worth of a five star grant you but it got a respectable 3 stars.

I hope you continue this story for it fells the need for more chapters leading up to the inevitable.

Thanks for the read,

John

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
MOM

SHE DESERVE A HARDCORE SPANKING, NEX TIME USE A PADDLE AND ROPE WHEREVSHE CAN'T MOVE MUCH AND CALL HER MORE DIRTY NAMES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)!

Excerpt from the story:

Joey... sat next to her on the bed and began to apply the lotion to her firm ass cheeks.

(PRICELESS!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good spanking

this was a good story ill read it again after the spanking he should of put his dick in it up her bum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍!

:)

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Not bad

But this story is not finished....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, as far as i went! I'd have given it 5 stars if the rest of the story were there. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with he person who said it was great as far as it went. I was looking forward to the rest of the story only to see, T.B.C. at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟).

❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

peebudy - over 9 years ago

rewarding good behavior

i gave you 5 stars on principle, as a down payment on what i expect will be a more fulfilling next chapter....don't let me down!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

,☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good story but too short, I like character development. I like plots that are logically constructed. I like knowing how the characters got to their respective situations. I like understanding the respective character's emotional and psychological perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5- [4.6 = 92% = A (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good beginning. Yes, better character and plot development. Apartment or house? Mom is incharge of her house, he is incharge of his apartment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpankingMyMom@SpankingMyMom
160 Followers
Dec. 11,2012. The feed back I've received regarding my first two stories has been greatly appreciated. I've found it to be both helpful and encouraging. My main purpose in writing is to improve my literary skills. Having quit school, I found myself barely able to read and...