All Comments on 'A Gift for Her Father'

by TheBigLove126

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bizarre

You lost me at “I want you to fuck me on Mom's unconscious body”. Without that it would have been a decent story!

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126over 11 years agoAuthor
Responding to the 1st comment:

First of all, thank you for the feedback.

If anyone has read my other stories (on this site or others), "bizarre" or "different" story elements (such as druggings, questionable cheating, rape (on other story sites) and so on) are a must for me. If the story was just "daughter feels sorry for dad and gives her body to him" it never would have been written since that just sounds so boring (to me). I'm sure other authors would agree, if you wouldn't read it then you wouldn't write it.

And on a side note, I'm not upset with the comment at...it's constructive in a way and I respect that. If you had said "That was stupid, you can't write. What the hell is this shit!?" than I would feel different. I read and respond to every comment and email that I possibly can. It was not a story for you and that is perfectly fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

I thought it was well written and very hot. Maybe the sequel can have the Mom realizing her bad ways and wants to join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Here's some advice. When you do a sentence like this:

"I'm sorry if this weekend hasn't been the greatest." She told Robyn.

It should read:

"I'm sorry if this weekend hasn't been the greatest," she told Robyn.

Comma, colon and then small letter ......greatest," she.........

And for all you assholes who hate critical comments.... fuck you. This is meant to help the writer improve.

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the advice, I will put that towards future writings

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Mommy should have woken up

but what about the next morning, when she recalls this hot dream she thinks she had...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

well done indeed....my oldest daughter and i have been an item since she was 19 been going on 12 yrs now...she's the love of my life we read these together before making love..she loves me cumming in her sweet holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Divorce

He should have divorced the bitch and moved somewhere else with the daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigLove126@TheBigLove126
497 Followers
My specialty is writing stories involving celebrities. I've been doing this for nearly a decade. I've stopped caring about what rating my stories get, hence why voting is disabled on all my stories (that, and I received 40 1-star votes on a story I posted 7 years ago in a 12 h...