All Comments on 'Business Trip Bi Cheating'

by MI_guy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!!

Have had this fantasy many times myself and it was great to read your well-written account of your evening with a stranger and his sizable cock. There were no bells or whistles, just a no-frills account. Thanks!!

CuriousGuy62CuriousGuy62over 11 years ago
Nice Story

I have similar curiousities.

cckreadycckreadyover 11 years ago

Great story... So simple and realistic. Got me nice and hard. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucker

excellent story. Very realistic. Sucking cocks is the best sex there is except for getting fucked in your man pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yummy

I have dreams of sucking a nice big shaved cock until it erupts into my mouth and taste sweet yummy cum. Afterwards I get fucked in my ass while my wife watches and plays with herself or another women!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great first time

Thank you for a great story, I really enjoyed it. I well remember the first time I sucked a guy and he came. Although he was wearing a condom, I promised myself that if there were a next time, there would be no condom. I really wanted to taste his cum and feel it slide down my throat. Well, I kept my promise and have sucked him off many many times and have always swallowed his delicious cum. Through the years, we have sucked and fucked one another many times and also enjoyed sucking one another;s nipples. We both enjoy that a lot.

Shortly after meeting this man, I met another man who only wanted me to suck him. Although he never reciprocated, I was fine with the arrangement as I now loved the taste of cum. He would call me once or twice a week and ask if I weren't too busy, could I stop by for a little while. If he didn't call me for a few days, I would call him. Soon I was visiting him almost every day. He seemed to have a never ending supply of cum and I was more than willing to drink it all. Our connection went on for a year and a half before he retired and moved back to his home town.

Just before he left, he introduced me to a friend of his. His friend liked me to stroke and suck him hard then he would either lean me over the back of the sofa and fuck me or have me ride his cock until he filled me. A few times he did cum in my mouth but after resting for a half hour or so he would fuck me before I left. I loved going home with his huge load in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so sexy

Yes is that what you !

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 8 years ago
Sexy...

Sexy, hard and real - love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy wish i could do that

great story would love to such you or him....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Very hot. You're a lucky guy, I would love to suck a hard cock like that.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved your story very much. That is how I like my encounters to go. I like him to come in take his clothes off let me suck his cock and shoot his cum in my mouth then leave. The only thing I would like to add would be him making plans on how to contact me to do it again. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Sex

Worse sex. Hated it.

Logjam107Logjam107over 3 years ago
Great Story

I was right alongside you the whole way through and felt your disappointment. Thanks.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a great story, I really enjoyed it. I fondly remember the first time a guy sucked me off. We'd met via a M4M posting. Met for a casual drink and hit it off. We met a week later and I picked him up in my car. He told me he really got off being submissive like he was being forced to suck a guys cock. I told him to bring his mouth over to me and start to suck me. He played coy and slightly resistant. I grabbed his neck and told him to get his mouth on my cock. He scooted over next to me and undid my belt, pants and zipper. I raised my hips up and he tugged my jeans and briefs down onto my thighs. He almost made a mewling sound at the sight of my eight inch hard cock. I decided to start driving so as not be "caught with my pants down" in the parking lot. He started stroking my cock while he licked the pre-cum from the tip of my cock. We got onto the highway and put the car on 'cruise control'.

I forced his head down onto my cock and start fucking his face. He started moaning loudly. He slurped up and down my full length as he licked my head. Then worked his mouth all the way down to the base. He gagged slightly and I shoved my cock up into his mouth even more. He whimpered and begged for me to cum. He kept sucking hard on my cock, flicking the underside of my cockhead and that really put me over the edge. I came really hard into his mouth and he kept moaning as he swallowed a huge load of my cum. He got every drop from me. I asked him about reciprocating and he said no need. He really wanted to be 'used' and taste as much cum as he could get. Well, I kept my end of the bargain and have let him suck me off several times and he always swallowed all my delicious cum. I ended up moving out of the area for work. I really enjoyed the feel of a mouth on my cock.

Thanks to everyone else's comments that allowed me to share mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love cock sucking stories. I want to find another married guy, taste, lick, smell and savor his musky maleness. I want him to straddle my face and rub his balls all over my face and mouth and let me worship his dick, I want to feel his silky hard yet soft head slide between my lips and I want to hear him groan. I want to do for him what my wife no longer does for me and show him his cock and balls and the cum he has is wanted by my horny mouth. I want his male scent all over my face so I can jerk off to his crotch scent after he release his load all over my face and in my mouth. I want to be a cock sucking slut for other married guys who are being neglected at home...I would do multiple guys if I wasn't concerned about safety...otherwise that is something I coul dsee myself doing, enjoying all shapes sizes of cocks and low hanging balls and their cum. I ooze precum thinking about being a cocksucker, it's so taboo and yet incredibly sexy. One day I hope to at least suck one cock to completion!

explorer256explorer256over 2 years ago

Great story, I've been in that situation where you're left alone and hangin'....at least he could have stayed and look at his dripping dick while you jerked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very hot i lovesucking .cock and takimg it in my ass. i am a slut. i like a cock in my mouth, call me mear detroit,.313=720=4287. just ask. bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Business trip fling. I was 28, married, had 2 kids, etc and very satisfied with life. I met an exec ~55 at a trade show and then again in the hotel bar that night where we talked about work, travel, wives and of course, sex, lots of sex, likes and wishes. We went up to his room, raided the minibar and watched some porn. He suggested trying something new and as in watching him jerk off, yeah I'm cool, go ahead. Eventually, I was game to take in further and asked to suck his cock, yep, no problem. I got down on my knees, took his cock in my hand and covered it with my mouth, it was a little odd at first and then I just started going to town like my wife, oops, does. Yes my first blowjob, not a deep throat, I gagged up but I swallowed what cum I could. Sucked his cock again the next day before my business dinner.

Knighttime2112Knighttime211212 months ago

Nice! Very hot story. I remember my first time give a bj to a man. I wasn’t that great but I got him to blow his load in mouth. I’ve been hooked ever since

Married_Bi_HornyMarried_Bi_Horny7 months ago

This was an awesome story. I can tell it was real because many of my hookups have been very similar. I've lost track of how many cocks I've sucked, but it's got to be 20-30, all married guys.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had a similar experience 2 years ago when I was on a business trip. I met a guy in a bar and we went back to his place and it turned out he was bi. It wasn't long before we were both naked and he presented me with a big 8 inch cock with large a large head dripping precum. I swallowed as much as could licked and sucked his balls and when he was ready to cum he pulled out and covered my face with big jets of warm cum it just kept humming. I loved it and he wiped his cok over my face and I licked all his spunk up.. I have now become a regular cocksucker who loves getting facials so if you ever want one get in touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous