All Comments on 'Wolf Love'

by Pretty_In_Pink

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it so far, but u need to make it longer and not so rushed. Good for u and I hope u finished it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good start, try not to rush it. Some editing would be good, I'm sure you meant FELT not felled tearing? Also I'm, not Im, some other mistakes but otherwise well done. Looking forward to more.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Like it so far

I hope you continue this story as I am so sick of starting a story and really getting into it only to have the author stop. So great start and I hope to read more soon.

Wolf30Wolf30over 11 years ago
Please continue.

Seems to have alot of potential and I would really like to see where you go with things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From New England?

Any story about New England would be welcome and you have made an interesting beginning. Please do not leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT JOB

Everything about this story is wonderful . . . good plot, good beginning, and so far, I am enjoying the characters. I would really encourage you to get an editor to help with streamlining some of the sentences and cleaning up a few grammatical errors. PLEASE don't quit, this was very good.

fyredancer77fyredancer77over 11 years ago
Nice Start

It is a good beginning. Just needs a little editing and could be longer in order to get to know the main character more. I would like to see more.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
a very interseting start

cant wait to see how she reacts!

chyaraskisschyaraskissover 11 years ago

Interesting beginning. Could use some corrections here and there. Also flesh out the chapter a bit.

Just FYI, write for you. Don't complete a story, or hold chapters hostage for reviews. Readers hate that. You will lose readers that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi there

Thank you for submitting. Really liked it. Hope next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

This intro chapter has really sparked my interest :) I hope you will consider continuing the story as your style of writing is very clear and it really draws the reader in. Keep up the good work!

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Yay!!

Can't wait for the next chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok so you've got us hooked.

Well written first attempt keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start!

Hope to read more soon. Sounds like you have a pretty good story in the making. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you got my attention...

I really like it so far, please keep going with the story....

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Please continue. Would love to find out if the wolfe that bit her was a rogue or not since it didn't kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start...

Can't wait to read the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This sucked!

Where the hell is the sex and it in is always innapropriate for a doctor to kiss his wife in front of his patient in there hospital room. You just do not do that!

ohh_so_curiousohh_so_curiousover 11 years ago
please continue with the story

Not bad for a first try. Has anyone else ever noticed its always the anonymous loudmouths that have nothing good to say about a story?

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

lol yep always the anon's that whine.

I'm intrigued, can't wait to read more.

@anonymous

If you want sex in your stories go elsewhere, this is tagged as werewolf ROMANCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Keep writing good start

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 11 years ago
Nice start...

a few spelling errors but interesting enough to bring me back for chapter 2 (hint, hint).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please continue. I will look for more. Very nice teaser!

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
Nice Start

It will be interesting to see where you take it...

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
great so far pink

i like what you've done so far, and you've got me curious to see where you'll go with your story. I have to agree with others about an editor, but it didn't take away from your story. as far as anon is concerned, it's not wrong to have an opinion, but if you're going to voice it please do it in a constructive way. This person worked hard for what was written and people just come on in and rip it up with no thought to the author. yes behind the screen there is someone with feelings putting their thoughts down on paper for the enjoyment of others and people like you screw it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

I like the start of your story, reminds me just a little bit of how another couple of stories on here started out, in the sense that your female lead is evidently human and knew nothing of the werewolf world before. They were all very very good stories and I expect this one to be also, please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it :)

Its really good i want to read more just read it more carefully there is some parts that are confusing but i really like it good bjob for a first time witer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good start, so the Alpha is taken, so is the doc, wonder whom her mate will turn out to be, wonder where she will fall into the pack hierachy, wonder what special skills if any she will bring to the pack

Pretty_In_PinkPretty_In_Pinkover 11 years agoAuthor
LOVE IT

I absolutely love all the comments you guys give. Thank you so much!

The second chapter has already been written, but I'm working on getting an editor. I totally agree with you guys that I need one for those little mistakes.

Thanks for all your love babes

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Editor

Outside of needing an editor you have a good start. Careful about switching word tense and first person point of few writing. It can be a bit more difficult. While you work on finding an editor try reading your story backwards sentence by sentence so you can catch your errors. It will help you from auto correcting as your read it. Hope you keep going, would love to see how you grow as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

like another said good bjob. i have one hope for her as afr as a mate goes. if you plan to go there for her i hope her mate is not anasshole like we see in so many of the mates. being turned against her will is bad enough but for her new pack to have assholes showup right at the start will just suck ass. alas like i tell other writers i like it is your work so do as you want and we can read or not,but so far so good.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Good Job!

As a recent first time author on the site I would like to say that your story was really good. The self-editing is difficult at times but reading the story several times while writing and then a couple more times once it's done helps. Also, if anything, you can always ask a friend to help by having them reading it for any grammatical or spelling errors as well. But again, good job I enjoyed it and am looking foward to reading future chapters!

canndcanndabout 11 years ago
great job

great job for a first time...or any time :)

I really love the end b/c I am picturing her freaking out and then to calm her they say 'we're werewolves' ...oh ok..no problem then lol!!! The only thing I'd say is to introduce the character in the beginning b/c I didn't know if it was a guy or a girl, though typically it is a girl in these types of stories. That would be the only thing I'd recommend.

Keep going!

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

I don't wish to sound hyper critical because I really don't want to come across that way but personally I find it very hard to read anything that is in first person. That is mostly because the vast majority of books are written in third person.

Another thing is how you seemed to start a good portion of your sentences out with "I did this" or "I did that" which also made it sort of hard to read.

I can say that what I did read seemed pretty decent for a first time job and good luck on your continued writing.

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
more

I thought this was a great first chapter and can't wait till the next one to find out what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous