All Comments on 'My Girlfriend and the Quarterback'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HE SAID HE WAS A NERD AND A LOSER

then finds a fox and proves it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the fact was she was a whore

She did what she wanted then tried to apologize what a bitch.

Hopefully she caught something for being a whore. If she wanted to be a slut she should have broken it off with him first. Don't date someone and fuck someone else otherwise your just as likely to do it when married. That goes for both men and women if they cheat they are nothing but trash.

She allowed herself to be used so there shouldn't be any pity for her.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Wonderful story.

She sounds like the kind of girl that any man would be proud to have!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
One Note Charley

Get a new theme. You can enjoy your mate fucking other men just so often before it gets really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

You consistently deliver excellent writing. I always look forward to your stories! Don't let the detractors get you down. They should read a different genre if they don't like the content.

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Great to see a new story! Very HOT!

You write the hottest cuckold stories. Please more!

spud65spud65over 11 years ago
Just what this site needs another author fascinated with gutless men

I suppose there are total idiots out there who would put up with the girl's action thankfully most die at birth. But, this is fiction and stories generally reflect the authors feelings, experiences, or fantacies. Still a well written piece even if truly unbelievable.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Evolution

Pleased to see at least one of your male protagonists has the balls to walk away from a woman certain to screw up his life whenever she gets the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A+

I have read all of your stories, and I adore them all. I've looked all over the internet for hot cuckold stories and yours are the best. While your Becky stories are especially hot for the way David just accepts his place as a cuckold, I agree with an earlier commenter who said that this ending was a nice change of pace. It is refreshing, at least once in a while, to see the protagonist put his foot down. Kudos to you, and please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More sex, less build up

Enjoyed the story, but I wish you'd spend more time on the actual sex, and not on all the build up. The build up is fine, if there's a payoff, but of the thousands of words in the story, there's about 20 or so describing actual sex.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneabout 11 years ago

It's about time that someone writes a story in this genre that DOES do quite a bit of buildup and gives insight on what the girl is feeling. I think that you have improved a lot in your writing, especially in that it's not completely obvious that the guy is into what's happening. There's a conflict for both the girl and the guy. That's what makes the story feel real, that both of them are turned on but not completely sure why. Plus the boyfriend is believable and not a complete idiot.

More like this needs to be available on here!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyabout 11 years ago
Wow

Great story! Love you built it up, but wish there was more actual sex.....like maybe have the truck scene extended with Peter watching. It would have made sense since he said it turned him on. Keep on making these kind of stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Just have to say, this story was incredible. I loved the buildup and how he had to watch his girlfriend show herself to a guy she hated when he hadn't yet seen her and how realistic and believable the whole thing felt. It made it a whole lot more relateable and gave me a real feeling of jealousy which is something I've never gotten from a story and it was incredible. I've read hundreds of stories on this site and this is the first one I've ever took the time to leave a comment on because it hit me so hard. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for for a while.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 10 years ago
More like this but with actual sex scenes

Love your stories and this is one of my favorites. The build-up was nice and something I wish you'd do with your Becky stories sometimes. I do wish that you wrote the actual sex scenes. And personally I'd liked to see how else Todd used Teri to entertain his jock friends. Example: Did he persuade her let them fuck her as well after he was done? Where else did they hook up?

Also what happened to Teri after Todd had his fun with her? I imagine that she couldn't go to college because she got pregnant or although it wasn't known that she'd hooked up with Todd, it was known she was fucked by the rest of the team and her rep was that of a slut now.

Think you can write a similar one like this with mine and other feedback in mind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not really erotic!

What a sad story. The girl gets used and abused and her boyfriend does nothing about it. It's a real turn-off, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Know what I would've done about it? Dumped her ass too. Whether she was being used or not she still cheated like the cheap slut she is. She should've been dumped after exposing herself to another man before the boyfriend got to see, or even know. That bitch is what we call a hoe. A cheap, nasty, two cent hoe. Shame he didn't dumpjhis sperm in her before he kerbed her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a typical nasty cunt

My own HS girlfriend did something similar. I wasn't nerdy, I played basketball and spent the rest of my time fishing and hunting. Living on a large ranch, there was plenty of room and I spent much of my time at our rifle range out back. Jodi was my next door neighbor and we'd went together since we were in 4th grade. She was my best friend, plain and simple.

Then one day she told me she wanted to break up because she had given her cherry up to a new kid that moved in. Hell, I didn't even know they were seeing each other. We'd always talked about our plans to marry, have children, grow old together and be surrounded my our grandchildren. I guess much of that fantasy was mine, she spread her legs as a 15 year old for the first new kid that paid her any attention. Don't get the idea she wasn't cute, she was about 5'2" 110lbs and was the head cheerleader until she graduated.

Of course, I was devastated. I walked away from her and rarely spoke to her after that, although she lived next door and there was no one for miles in SE Colorado. She started going out with Tom on a regular basis and I heard from more than one friend, she put out anytime they were together, no matter who else was around. Once at a party, she was wearing a dress and he pulled the back up, along with her panties down and fucked her in the kitchen, leaning over the table. Everyone could see her being fucked, although not the graphic act itself.

Tom eventually tired of her and began fucking other girls, without Jodi knowing. When she found out, she broke up with him but he came back begging when he wasn't able to fuck any of the other girls. For a few more months he banged her regularly, on demand until she went looking for him one night and found him at a party fucking a classmate in the backseat. She learned the meaning of the pain she had given me when she broke up with him for good.

She had the audacity to believe since the 'Tom' thing was over, her and I could go back to normal. I'll never forget her face when she walked to my house, as she had done for so many years and knocked on the door. My mom saw who it was and forced me to answer the door. I had been so devastated by Jodi for the only time I can remember, my mother had to hold me as I cried out my pain. I'm not embarrassed even today, some 40 years later. I had been hurt terribly and it shaped the way I looked at women after that.

I answered the door and Jodi was standing there, nervous and looking beautiful as always.

"What." My voice was flat and my face less than friendly.

"Could I come in? It's been so long since we've talked."

"Seriously?" I looked at her as though she had went mad, which I actually wondered.

"Please, Geoff, can't I come in?"

"You really think I want to be seen with you here? It would ruin my reputation if the head high school slut was seen leaving my house."

To this day, I don't believe anything else I could have said or done could have elicited the shock my response gave her. She began crying and turned and walked away. I didn't watch, but my mom said she was still crying when she went out of sight. And man, was my mother pissed at me, wishing she had been the one to answer the door instead.

Over the next year until we graduated, Jodi went through about 10 guys in my class and everyone know she fucked them all. A new girl moved into our district and her and I hit it off really well. She like to ride horses and since I no longer rode with Jodi, I invited her over. More than once, I saw Jodi watching us from her back yard as she tanned in the summer sun an Allie and I left the barn and headed back into the hills.

When we graduated, Allie got a job working on our ranch. For me, that was perfect. Allie was tall for the time, about 5'8" and 125lbs with big, firm and pert boobs, a little big for her willowy size. She was strong, fit and loved to work and we spent all our time together. One thing led to another and we relieved the other of our pesky cherries. Her parents even caught us once, with me pulling my pants up in her room! However, it made little difference, I was only a couple months older than her and we married when she was 18 and I was barely 19.

Over the past nearly 40 years, she gave me two kids and we have 5 grandchildren now. During all these years, we've been in love more each day than the one before. She is still fit and can still put on her wedding dress, although gravity and motherhood has taken a toll on her boobs. Her butt is still firm and tight, as are her abs, which almost show a sixpack! We still ride together almost daily and work the ranch together. My folks retired and moved to south Texas where they live on the water.

Jodi? She still lives next door. Her folks passed away before she ever left home, killed by a drunk driver. With nothing else to do, she stayed on the family farm and works as a cashier at the local grocery store. She married, four times, cheating on them all. From what Allie heard, Jodi picked up more than a few diseases and at least one that medicine controls.

Not long after I married, Jodi cornered me out in the field where I was repairing a downed fence. She apologized for everything, saying she never thought things would get so out of hand. Never, she swore, did she plan to fuck Tom and thought a few stolen kisses with my knowing would be it. Somehow, he got her out to his house on her 15th birthday on a pretence and after getting his hands down her pants and touching her clit, she was lost. The next thing she knew, he had her on her back and was stabbing his cock in and pounding away. It was't until he came in her and withdrew, that she realized what she had done to me, to us. That was why she kept fucking him in private and then broke up with me.

Jodi swore she only loved me, never Tom, but he had a big cock that he knew how to use. Still, she never loved him she swore again and again. She never truly realized she had lost me until that day when she stopped by my house. And my reaction sent her spiraling, knowing once and for all, all our dreams were gone forever. I told her, she was my first and had been my best friend until she tore my heart out and tossed it away like so much trash. Marriage to Allie was the dream I thought I would share with her and I didn't hold back when I told her how good it was. I was also candid when I told her both myself and Allie were virgins and it was something we shared with one another and no one else. She was in tears and full of regrets when she left. I dont' think it helped when I mentioned my dick was bigger than Tom's and was common knowledge at school from the locker room.

That's old water under a rotten bridge though. Life goes on, Jodi's not like she thought, but mine is how I thought it would be with her. Allie is well aware of my past with Jodi and in a way, I think, laments my loss, although it was her gain. She loves me with a purity that is amazing each day when I wake up next to her. More than once, I'll wake up with her laying on her side toward me, just watching. It's a bit unnerving, but she tells me life is so perfect, she sometimes has to remind herself it isn't a dream. Me? If she loves me half as much as I love her, it is a story for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wa wa w waw wa wa dear annnoy. why the uck

don't you write your own story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It is more common than people think that girlfriends, given a chance, cheat on their boyfriends. THIS STORY ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

Many readers misunderstand Voyeur & Exhibitionist category.

A voyeur boyfriend (or husband) gets a kick out of situations when other men are hitting on his girlfriend (or wife).

Clarkoverns is a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4.5* EROTIC. SHE REALLY CUCKOLDED HIM. WHAT DID NOT KILLED HIM MADE HIM STRONGER

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is difficult to forgive things to your girlfriend why still in school (college) because everybody knows everybody else

I am 65 now. With the benefit of hindsight & a bit of life experience, i believe that a girlfriend who has cheated at a point in time can afterwards be a good girlfriend if you take her back.

I believe that each married couple should experiment with open marriage for a while. In particular a wise husband should tell his wife she shall always take her back. Such a freedom gives the wife self confidence & she becomes better in bed.

I should disclose that I have had stong voyeur impulses (tendencies) all my life but i was not aware of them until my late thirties.

clarkoverns is an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi clarkoverns, thank you for your stories!

This one is multifaceted, very realistic, too. The eroticism is understated, though.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really liked the story, gave it a 4.4 (88%). The theme is my cup of tea 100% & then some.

The story is

very EROTIC, &

totally REALISTIC.

When the boyfriend is following his girlfriend & the quaterback as they go running he does not do that only because he is jealous BUT because he has a strong VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE SIDE. He LOVES TO WATCH. When he sees his girlfriend enjoy sex with another man, he is in 7th Heaven.

His voyeur tendences are fast taking over their rightful place in his PSYCHE & his decision making. He acts his true self without even realizing what his true self is.

This story had the potential to be 5-star stuff. However i gave you a 4.4 only because the girlfriend's & the quarterback's characters are kind of stereotypical (they are NOT unrealistic, though). Please note that the EROTIC ASPECT of the story was not affected adversely by the said shortcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon wrote a better story than the author did

Enough said.

12gone12goneabout 6 years ago
Hottest thing I've read here!

The only thing I would change about it at all is that he'd keep taking her to the games, and keep waiting for her afterwards, even after catching them in the act.

canublamehercanublameherover 5 years ago
Really great

Thanks for your hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a well-writen willing cuckold story. LIKE IT!

The story is reasonably realistic. It is erotic in a kinky way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! VERY EROTIC! QUITE REALISTIC! SIMILAR SHIT HAPPENED TO SOME OF US ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...

"... that's how it goes, everybody knows."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story but could have ended better...

Should have ended with him beating Todd, then showing the entire School how much of a slut Teri was in front of her parents even. should have even wait a week and took a bunch of pictures of them doing it and posted them all over school. That would have been a better ending... Cheating whore deserved to be humiliated

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Good Story! Sad Sad Story!

A nerdy guy gets a pretty girl friend and lets her get away with humiliating him because he is afraid of losing her. He is a loser, and she is a worthless piece of shit.

Having said that, I felt Peter's shame and hopelessness, but I also felt anger at him for being weak. This story is full of emotion and gut wrench anguish. I loved it, and hated it! 5 Star Rating.

After reading this and finding that I have such a negative gut level reaction to this story I began to wonder why Clarkoverns is among my favorite authors on this site. Then I realized that the reaction that I have is exactly why he is among my favorites. You don't have to like the story for it to be a great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Todds of This World

Great story, albeit very sad. My wife and I felt sorry for Peter. Unfortunately, at every stage of our lives there are guys like Todd around, to seduce our women. It doesn’t end after we graduate from High School.

My wife found out, early on in our dating relationship, that she just couldn’t keep her panties on around guys like Todd. She knew they were arrogant; she knew they were just shagging her, and she knew it was destructive for our relationship. However...

We met in college. For the first year, I just ignored her infidelities and didn’t discuss them. She was fairly discreet and didn’t rub my nose in her dalliances. It was a “don’t ask; don’t tell” situation. Then, one night, I got angry and biked over to tiny house to confront her. (The place was accessed through the alley and shared the back yard with the main house up front.) There were no lights on so, I walked around to her house into the yard, where she often exercised.

Much to my shock, she was “exercising” with a heavily muscled young man on a large exercise tarp. I immediately stopped and wanted to yell; however, I could not find my voice. I was still protected by some bushes so; I was reasonably certain they had not seen me. My jaw dropped as I watched her do all kinds of things with him; that she would never do with me. I was boiling with anger, and at the same time, boiling with erotic desire.

After they both came, I was afraid they might notice me. So, I slunk away quietly. A few minutes later, I received her text saying, “I saw your feet under the bush; you were watching. Sorry you had to see that. Please come over again tomorrow night at the same time. Hugs, Stephanie”

The next night, I went over expecting to discuss what was going on. However, it was a repeat performance of the night before and, I walked away. Quickly, I received another message, “Please come over at the same time the day after tomorrow, Friday.”

I was confused, and her texts were the only interaction we were having. Friday, I went over hoping to talk. But I spied her taking on three guys in the backyard. As they finished, I started to walk away, but received another text from her, “We’re just getting started. Please come back. Jerk off if you think I’m sexy! Jerk off if you’d like me become your fiancé!” They were at it again, and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

This time when they finished, she got up, and told them she would be right back. She ran around to the back, which took her right past the bush that I was standing behind. She grabbed my arm, took me in the house, sat me down in the darkness, and said, “Sit still!”

She grabbed a couple of towels, went back outside, hosed the guys off, and dried them. They left, she came back in, and sat down on the edge of her bed. Their cum started dripping out of her pussy, and she giggled, “I’ve been a bad, bad girl. Do you want to take your anger out on me?”

I stripped, started fucking her hard, and she looked right into my eyes the whole time as my anger turned to lust! She said, “I think that was the best marriage proposal any girl could have. I accept!”

I didn’t know what to say, so she sweetened the pot by saying, “Look honey, I’ll give the best porn shows imaginable in our marriage.” I shot off like a cannon in her slick pussy. She giggled and said, “It looks like you like that idea!”

We soon got married and there were a disproportionate number of single guys at our wedding reception. We held it in the basement recreation room of the local community center. The guys were kind enough to stick around, help us restack the chairs, fold up the tables, and clean up.

Her bridesmaids, and everyone else had already left. Then, the guys took the one remaining table and placed it right in the middle of the recreation hall. They locked up and turned the lights off; so, it would appear that it was all closed up. She eagerly stripped off her wedding gown and laid down on the table, dressed only in her white lingerie, white heels and wedding veil.

The light to the full moon streamed into the basement rec room. The twelve guys took her in every imaginable position for the next two hours. After they left, she was covered in their cum and the table had puddles of their combined juice everywhere.

She matter of factly got up, grabbed her wedding dress and turned it inside out. Then, she used it to wipe down the table! She turned it inside out again, slipped it back on, and we went home. When the cum covered dress dried, she bought one of those expensive, elegant “wedding dress” boxes and stored it right on her dresser so, that I would see it every day.

It has worked out well and we are a happy couple. However, even now after 15 years of marriage and two kids, there are still plenty of guys like Todd knocking at the door of her womanhood!

My wife says, “It’s to bad Peter, in your story, wasn’t able to overcome his anger toward Teri. It could have been a fun future for them both!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

How stupid can someone be. My buddy Jim had this happen to him but the football jock didn't get past first base because I seen what was going on. His girlfriend Shirley was one of the nicest girl's in school. And Jim and I were best friends. She was a cheerleader so I thought I could help my buddy out by keeping an I on Shirley one night after practice I seen Bobby flirting with Shirley so I kept watching from far then waited on him and jumped him beat him till he gave up. I had his arm twisted behind his back pretty tight and wipered keep in your own territory I kneed him in the back released him and got out of there. I heard later that his story was that 4 guy's with mask had jumped him. When I seen him I asked what happened to you man same story I offered to stay with him he said thanks but he had things set up but that just told me I had to be more careful. He had flirted again with Shirley nothing happened till he thought he was home safe I was watching his mother sent him to the barn to chore I had fun doing different things to scare him I think he done a pore job of choring. It took about a week for him to flirt again this time I walked up to him and Shirley and put my arm around Shirley asking what's up babe she said nothing much I asked would you like for me to walk you to your car she said that would be really nice. As we walked away she thanked me saying she was about to go out with Bobby just to get him to leave her alone. I just looked at her and said you would do that to Jim you would cheat on him? No gosh no. Then why would you even think that she said I don't know I am just sick of him bothering me l just said tell him before you mess up a good thing. The very next night she did and I stayed close in case something happened. Bobby got a little cocky I didn't even know Jim was around but he just came out of the blue and asked Shirley what was going on. She said Bobby keeps asking me out. Jim asked well Shirley looked at him and said tell him to leave me alone. Jim looked at Bobby and leave her alone Bobby cocked up and said make me Jim said come on Shirley and turned away Bobby grabbed Jim to turn him around just as Jim shocked me and laid one on Bobby knocking him down. As Jim and Shirley walked away Bobby was saying this is not over. Darn if Bobby got jumped by 4 guy's again. He finally figured it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Breakup

I broke up with my girlfriend when I caught her with the football jock. I had to work late. She tried to say nothing happened but I was told by a so called friend that he had pictures. 5 years later I ran into her at a party and she asked if we could talk? I didn't really want to because she could put a spell on me so I had my guards on. She said she had only danced with him and when he kissed her she slapped him. I asked why she was still dancing when I seen them with her head on his chest. She said because he said he would behave and he did I was missing you wishing you were there. I was there and the way you were clinging to him what was I supposed to think when I knew he wanted you? She said she hadn't been with anyone but me and didn't want to be. She took my hands into hers and said she loved me and would you go on a date with me? I said yes can we go slow? Yes and Thank You! Well we didn't go slow and we haven't slowed yet that was 15 years ago and 4 children.

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

Well-written overall and realistic, but there isn't really a "money shot" for the reader. The pain of being rejected and humiliated is there, but we're not just reading for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

typical beta

litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

This is a well written cuckold story! Had a similar experience myself with the QB of a college team stealing away my gf. I bet this happens a lot at campus's all over. Would love to hear more stories about this. This started my cuckold life lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment because I love it.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 5 years ago

This is a well-writen willing cuckold story. LIKE IT!

The story is reasonably realistic. It is erotic in a kinky way.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous