All Comments on 'Tales From The Psych Ward 04: Casandra'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Intriguing concept...

but the ambiguity of the ending leaves this reader in a fog. This is a weird, really weird storyline...but one weird enough to hold a reader's attention. It's disappointing that it didn't really go anywhere -- and when it did with this last chapter -- it was over. Take care, and thanks for the read...just a bit unsatisfying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
David

You'd think that the shrinks, when slapped the face with something like this'd be forced to admit they DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING !! But if they did that, people would wonder just WTF they're paying them such high fees for!! You'd also think with two patient doing the exact same thing that 1, the shrinks 'd get a good description of the tattoo artist that did the work. And 2, find out just WTF the club is ! But of course the shrinks know everything! Though if that were the case, there'd be no mystery in any branch of science left unsolved. Stupid is as stupid does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1688 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...