All Comments on 'Tis The Season to Gibbs'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GOOD JOB FOR THE SPY CATCHERS

and if a new development occurs so much the better, TK U MLJ LV NV ps STILL WAITING FOR THE "RIPPER" SAGA....mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreaming?

Everytime I watch an episode of NCIS, I dream about being a sub to Gibbs! This story nailed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Normally, when I see the genre of "Celebrities", I ignore such stories. However...

... since you are one of my favorite authors and I am such a big NCIS fan, I gave it a shot. You did such a great job that I thought I was watching it on TV as I read each page. Very, very good!

JR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I liked the story, but wow, did THAT take a turn I wasn't expecting!! Hard for me to wrap my brain around my Gibbs in that role! Haha!

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Four Stars

not five, for these reasons: 1) I don't care for the dom/sub genre, & 2) I didn't like that you blew Jethro's left hand off.

That being said, I thought you captured Gibbs' character perfectly! Being a long-time NCIS fan, I enjoyed your story. I knew that Gibbs always was very private in his personal life, and I liked that he was able to free himself of his demons and climb out of his personal hell to be able to love again.

Kind of ironic that you had Tony as Santa Claus, as despicable as he is. I had always hoped that Tony would be the one who got injured or killed, or left the unit.

I know I'm a little late to this party, but I'd like to see a continuation or epilog to this story about Jethro and Debs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what's with the dom/sub nonsense?

As a committed watcher of NCIS,I can state that NO WAY is Gibbs into that crap. Otherwise, I'd have given it a 5 instead of a 3.

conolitaconolitaover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved it so much. well except his hand not being able to be saved. But then realistic hard fictional facts when it comes to close hand explosions (pardon the pun).

I love NCIS have always watched it. and as my mom and I say Leroy Jethro Gibbs is a fine wine and omg him being a Dom would be fantastic. Maybe that's what his workshop basement used to be before he started building boats and toys in it. His dungeon. lol.

I loved the heart of the story. I loved the characters. You gave Gibbs all the personality that he has in the show and helped show what I think the writers would write if they moved closer to his personal life. Might I suggest you submit this to them and ask to be one of their writers lol.

As others have said would love to read more about their exploits into further BDSM D/s relationship.

Again amazing. Had me crying and turned on and laughing. (Also working with children and young adults with Autism Spectrum Syndrome you got her. Each child is unique and you made a special one in your story.)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

OMG!! I love it!! What a wonderful love story!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I am I big fan o f NCIS and the way u made Gibbs was almost spit on I guess I can see him as a Dom and being in in ship an Kelly was great keep it up I would love to c the way u bring tonny and xenia togher

Sorry about my spelling I am kinda new at TN using this table and it is putting word's it thinks I mean I I for the life of can figure out how to fix it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2498 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...