All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 06'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick.

What kind of sick animal puts this on the web for anyone to find? You r truly a sick and disgusting monster with nothing better to do with your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous ... sick

Anonymous,

Just out of curiosity. . . you got on the Literotica website, went to Non-Consent/Reluctance, read through the entire story Using Jill Ch. 06, and then posted your comment. If you weren't interested, why did you read through it? Hahaha!

I enjoyed it immensely!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
GrantLee you sick animal!

The kind that loves sex, sexual fantasy, orgasms, and sees absolutely no harm in allowing others to also get aroused as they immerse their imaginations in sexual fantasy.

Great minds think alike, dirty minds play alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the new chapter & welcome back, what took you so long to write this new chapter??

I still would like to see Jill be taken by that fat bastard BO & Dre the pimp!!!!!

Looking forward to your next chapters in Jill's story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I really enjoy your "Using Jill" stories. After a long time reading something different on literotica is like a breath of fresh air. The way the story is progressing I have been delighted. Thank you. I would like to see a few new twists, if you don't mind: "Jill gets pregnant because of her many adulterous unions--tom finds out that bo has been pimping out his wife--tom is unable to accept the new situation and throws Jill out of his home and his life--Jill becomes disillusioned and suicidal as the man for whom she degraded herself rejected her--she moves in with andre/bo/bill and becomes their plaything while her pregnancy progresses--she becomes addicted to alcohol and drugs--she is finally sold to a brothel in the middle east/south america/africa where are life takes a whole new meaning of degradation and sluthood"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
retraining

send her back to the 'pimp' to finish up a slow burning, she just can't get rid of.. Have himput her through the works...Might add a 'tatoo' to mark her as his .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Depraved!

Utter filth! I absolutely loved it. Jill seems so good-natured & willing to help her feckless husband. I'd prefer it is she was a stuck-up bitch, who never worked & just spent all day shopping & rarely had sex with her husband. Then all this 'usage' would be payback in a way. Great story. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous