All Comments on 'Mom the Superheroine 03'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow this was amazing! But please make a sequel where Elena fights Cindy! I was hoping that the description of her skinny body vs Cindy's fit one was leading to an abs showdown where Elena pounded Cindy's muscular stomach to mush while Cindy can't manage to hurt Elena.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

minor spoiler but that was indeed on the cards

when I have time to get back to this series, I'll make it happen...

though maybe not that exact way you described

reallydudereallydudeabout 11 years ago

Katie, I look forward to it! It seemed natural that they fight and that Elena at one point destroys Cindy's abs due to how Cindy focuses on how fit she herself is and how Elena's abs are just "skinny abs" and not real muscles. However it turns out, I really look forward to it; your description of Vixen's muscles and her taking the abs punch and dishing one out is fantastic.

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
sequel required

I agree this was a great story but it IS only half a story. You just can't let the villains triumph, it would be un-American. Let little Cindy discover a cache of her father's serum and that coupled with the exposure Cindy received while still in the womb would build her body superior to Vixen's and then let her trounce both of them

but there needs to be a little more sex between Cindy and the defeated mother daughter pair. This is a sex story site more than a female fighting site!

LeAnn

KatieTayKatieTayover 10 years agoAuthor

But I'm NOT American! :p

Ok ok... yes I'm trying to work up a training montage sequence and build to a big revenge fight... but I have writer's block... bad case of it :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad guys rule!

Screw the heroes! Evil shall emerge victorious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Any chance of a sequel? (Or perhaps an extended version with more sex at the end?) I'm not sure if your even active anymore Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WE NEED MORE!!

This story is so great! We need more! I know it can be hard to continue writing after success but you could always as for ideas if you want. You could always do an extended edition of this story where there is more humiliation at the end. Come on Katie, do what you do best!

Oric13Oric13over 8 years ago
Good story

Good story, but with all that build up it could've used a lot more sex & humiliation for the loser heroines at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
374 Followers
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES