All Comments on 'The Initiation Ch. 02'

by AlspethDelArbol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
More!

Wow, great second chapter! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Promises promises...

Another good chapter. He's established his supreme control over her but if he denies her for long, this reader will not stick around waiting.

Spent too many years in a marriage where my pleasure was never a consideration so I simply cannot tolerate tease and denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have to agree with previous anon

I do not get the attraction of prolonged orgasm denial. It would just make me angry!

AlspethDelArbolAlspethDelArbolover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author . . .

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I really enjoy reading everyone's reactions. It's so interesting how one person's pleasure can be something another person has no interest in. But,that's the cool thing about BDSM -- as long as it's safe, sane and consensual, you can enjoy your kink in whatever way you please!

I love writing challenges, so if you all have a particular form of pleasure you'd like to read about, feel free to message me and I'll try to work it into a story for you :)

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Hoping...

for more! Intriguing storyline -- would love to see where you take it! Interesting characters and action. Take care and have a great new year!

submittingsparklessubmittingsparklesover 11 years ago

wicked. wicked. wicked hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total, unbelievable tripe

Stop writing while you are behind. You need to train something, buy a dog. If others were to know of your actions, you'd be in jail for the abuse and torture of another human being. Even for fiction this is ugly. And if it's a fantasy, you should seek help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous