All Comments on 'I Only Cum for Daddy Ch. 01'

by VenusButterflies

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hate rape stories

no matter how they turn out. Warning should be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmm daddy

How I wish I could get my daddy to make me cum for him. I fantasize all the time that he would do to me what you wrote. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love Daddy turning a slut on!

God it got my pussy hot wet and wanting needing my Daddys hard cock in my cunt. I loved it after the force part. She needs to fuck all his friends, his boss and who ever Daddy tells his slut to fuck and suck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love Daddy sex

I love the idea of a Daddy taking the lead and teaching/forcing his daughter to crave sex. Just a very hot fantasy of mine. More please.

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
Agreed about the rape warning

Dad/daughter stories definitely get my motor running, but rape stories do nothing for me. It doesn't matter that she came looking for it later- that's just Stockholm Syndrome, as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not a big fan of the whole sharing-with-other-guys thing, but the dominance, force, facefucking, swallowing, all that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Experience

I am impressed with your fantasy experience with your beloved daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes.

Loved it! Made me soooo wet. I want a daddy like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

I totally love the idea of being forced by my daddy. I would love to be awakened, by surprise, and feel him forcing his dick into my pussy. I bet he could teach me a lot. Plus, who would not want a pussy full of warm daddy cum? Great story!

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 11 years ago
I'm liking parts of this very much...

But others not so much... but these are my turnoffs and nothing to do with your writing which I like very much. Love being Daddys good girl and I love how Daddy talks to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

First of all, I really loved this story. It was hot, dominant enough withou being BDSM, and I personally liked the rape aspect. There were some mistakes grammatically, but they were easy to overlook.

That said, I agree with the other commenters that there ought to be a warning of sorts about the rape aspect. For some people, it's a major turnoff, and can leave them upset. Since this story is in the incest/taboo category, they had no way of knowing that any form of nonconsent was going to take place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yes...

This made me so wet in my pussy, I fingered myself so hard to this story - amazing! I really need someone here with me now to fuck me hard and lick every inch of my thriving and young body! x

Daddyslut_Daddyslut_about 11 years ago
I love it

I love the way he talks to her. I love everything about this story. I'm sooo wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmm...

I love how Daddy slapped her, fucked her and used her for his pleasure. Sooo wet.Loved it.

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
ohh yeah

Sometimes nothing hits the spot like some good, ole-fashioned, straightforward debauchery. I enjoyed the creepy and menacing aspects of Bill's character. That slap on the face was so shocking. And your dirty talk is ace. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

WAS more than I expected, Really got my Juice's flowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Daddy rapes daughter, who magically likes it. Daughter has let other boys get their hands down her pants but shes never even tried to jill off, hmm. Daddy wants to, for some mysterious, retarded, unfathomable reason, whore out his daughter to his old, fat, ugly friends and she says ok. Sigh.

Ok, even if I could somehow get over him raping her, then slapping the shit out of her when she threatened to tell mom, and try and enjoy the filler of the story, it was further ruined by him constantly calling her a slut and came to a crashing, no interest in reading further, ending with him whoring her out.

Something positive...hmm... Its well written... If I went with the flow it was interesting watching her go wake up daddy for her crack fix, hehehe. ...and some of their interplay was enjoyable.

anondaughteranondaughterover 7 years ago
Taught to crave sex.

This is such a very hot and under used theme, I would love to see more stories like this. The scene where she climbs up into his bed, rubbing her pussy and asking him to make her cum again because she can't do it on her own, makes me more wet than any other story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the use of "slut"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story until the last bit where he wanted to share his daughter with his friends. You lost me right there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Share? Forget it . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous