All Comments on 'I WILL Have You Ch. 06'

by lilbe0

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fluerfluerover 11 years ago

What the hell is wrong with Damien. He needs to take a chill pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

awesome i loved it although i think damien should really learn how to control his anger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There is a point at which "dominance" stops making your hero look like a man's man who knows what he wants and how to gets it makes your hero look like a nasty obsessive control freak. Damien is quickly reaching it; you don't shock someone out of a sound sleep just for cuddle time and passive-aggressive bullshit about how she's not answering a dead phone like a good little bitch. Bring back cool Damien, lose the Cape Fear version.

incognito772incognito772over 11 years ago
Grammar

This is a good story, but the grammatical errors were a little hard to overlooked. The worst being the excessive use of the word "Rather" when it's clear you mean "Whether". One introduces the choice between two or more alternatives and the other indicate a preference for a particular alternative. Example:

"I can't decide whether to choke her or fuck her."

"I would rather fuck her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love story but...

Damien is really startin to creep me out. I understand the passion but if Chloe isn't careful, she could find herself sleeping with the enemy.

I am glad however that Chloe didn't decide to leave Damien when Amy shoed up. I don't what is it but it has become so cliche for the black chick in black woman-white man stories to automatically assume the worst and not even give the guy a chance to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stop using the wrong words

In reading alot of stories in LIT , I noticed that people keep using the word "smelted. SMELT IS A FISH. The past tense of smell is "smelled". google both words . please everyone stop using "smelt" thank you.

Janez9Janez9over 11 years ago

Good story I hope you continue soon!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
I LOVE THE WOLE CONCEPT OF THIS STORY!

I understand how life happens and before you know it a year has passed without realizing it, so don't sweat others say about the time it has taken to get to this point. I only ask that you take it one day at a time. When it comes to YOUR STORY just post when you are sure YOU are ready! But, when you do, can you lenghthen your chapters to a page and a half? I am giving you 5 stars, because fine ass Damien and Chloe makes one hella sexy ass couple. You suggested in this chapter that Chloe had been tired lately......is it baby time now? I know Damien is ready for marriage but is Chloe? Because, I don't think he is going to let HIS WOMAN out of his sight, bed or life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smelt is a correct word!...

To the comment made about the word 'smelt', you are totally wrong. Whilst I have no knowledge of a fished called 'smelt', I can say with absolute certainty that 'smelt' is indeed a past participle of the word 'smell'. If you know your tenses very well, then you should know that 'smell' as in the verb not noun, has a past tense of 'smelled' and past participle of 'smelled/ smelt'. You might want to follow your own advice and google it or better still, do some research before attempting to correct some one else.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
love correct grammar usage

to Anon for 12/25/12

as an elementary teacher and married to an Englishman we are grateful that you corrected that previous anon comments concerning 'smelt.' Remember the kids' saying? "Whomever smelt it, dealt it"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His porportions

8 inches long and a girth of 6? My math is horrific but those dimensions have to be incorrect!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

Thats a big Dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
let's finish ths

Okay, what's holding up the rest of the story? You left us hanging for quiet some time. Great story. I have read this story several times and ready for an ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous