All Comments on 'Incubus to the Rescue!'

by Victoura56

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like it..

i wanna kno want happens.....cuz if he wanted her mother and now got her i wanna see want he does with her does he love her or does he just use her....

sadisticmpsadisticmpover 11 years ago
very good

could you write a sequel please?

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoireover 11 years ago

You know atheists don't believe in demons either, right? And you don't have to be a virgin to become a nun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HUmmmmm,ok

How does one NOT believe in God,but believes in demons,,if there is hell there must be heaven?This is really fiction..well written,just not beliveable.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Sophie didn't have too strong of a connection with her faith to give in to Damien so quickly without a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue with the story.

youdontknowme1234567890youdontknowme1234567890over 11 years ago
hush haters!!!

it never said the mother was a atheist and the dad would of done anything the wife said so his daughter doesn't become a nun and sophie wouldn't become a nun if she felt like she sinned so meh hush....good story i like it i want to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Atheists,,yes it does say so....

"That's why we are atheist darling, so this wouldn't happen. But now it has so we have to stop it." Tomas explained."yes it does say they are ATHEISTS.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

A great story, look foward to more. Also, It sounds believable to me, you would be surprised what people will believe in and deny the counterpart. So, yes believable. HAHA I have even known baptist who shun that book of theirs because they say it is to lacking and deny the devil but believe in demons, but i'm in the south so people here ARE strange already. So, anyway Love the story and look foward to more. I sort of thought agnostic for a sec cause they seemed alittle ify,, but who cares, it was good. Please continue, I wanna read about the rugrat.

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
Such a delicious tale!

yummy impregnation I hope?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictoura56@Victoura56
31 Followers
I like to write lots of stories, mostly about impregnation. If I ever finish any and like them, I'll post them up here. Thanks for reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES