All Comments on 'Kinky Secrets Ch. 18'

by pvclook

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
XeenithXeenithover 11 years ago

love to see Mary getting more and more stuffed

if you still want me to proof the next chapter, don't hesitate to send them for beta reading ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously?

How can this submission possibly be rated so high? It is atrocious (see thesaurus); floating in and out of tenses, inchoerent thoughts and no grammer at all. Conversations between people should be in quotation marks. Not to mention it wouldn't have hurt to have cracked open a thesaurus. Do us all a favor and take your friend up on his offer to edit. Please!

pvclookpvclookover 11 years agoAuthor
Grammer

If the grammer detracts from the story then it does need sorting.

To defend myself it's a balance of getting the story out there or delaying the release

Let's see if I can find that balance

Happy reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mary needs more than 15 minutes of fisting by Susan.. She needs Susan's "double fisting". She also needs that 30 inch dildo on a regular basis. Susan needs to have a back-up 30 incher so there's 2 for Mary's Kinkier Secrets. Mary needs to have her little cervix opened up regularly with some daily fistings at work in the bathroom. Get her addicted to Susan's fistings with her little "irratated" womb wall well stimulated, the add that other fist. Two dildos up the backside and two fists in her pussy, and Mary's feet coming off the ground as she drops hard on her various insertion. Having Mary ask for two more inches, over and over, until she's impaled well over 30 inches would be so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous