All Comments on 'Taboo Ch. 1'

by btraven

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Short But Good

Would have loved to see a chapter 2, or even a prequel telling whhen they first made love. How about it ?

sonmarkiesonmarkieabout 15 years ago
Had him at 16 again huh?

So many of these stories have only 15 or 16 years difference between mom and son. YAWN. For me, to be really exciting, the mom should be 25 to 30 years older than her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Obese

Beats me how you think a many people are interested in obesity as erotic...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You and your fat women

Couldn't make it to the end........could not the image of a porker out of my mind. YOU are different, of course.......you love that fatties.........and I just puke because you believe it is erotic.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Fucking Mom

I love stories whee son is fucking his mother or stepmother and she needs to remove her girdle before he can put his dick in her cunt or ass.

Women wore girdles frequently in my teen age years of the 40's and 50's. They hardly went out in public without wearing a girdle and nylon stockings. Even just to go to the grocery store.

The woman in this story is a bit of a whore in that she wanted his cock, but kept fending him off with the story of being late for work. I'd guess it wasn't the first time she was going to be late for work by fucking him.

Hope you will write a few more where she is wearing a girdle or open cup bra.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

Awww, why didn't the author post any more chapters? This was hot, kinky and loving.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
SORRY NOT MY TASTE !!

NO MORE SAID....... NO THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbtraven@btraven
320 Followers
I originally posted to newsgroups back in the early to mid 90s. I've been inactive for a few years -- but I'm back in the saddle again. I really appreciate feedback -- even if negative! As a writer it is wondeful to know that someone has actually enjoyed my work. Although...