All Comments on 'Meeting a Transsexual Vampire Ch. 01'

by tsfan84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An interesting tale

I'm liking this so far, and can't wait to see what happens next. The poor guy probably thinks he can ignore Toni, but he did invite her in...

tsfan84tsfan84over 11 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is just about ready

It's done, but I want to get some feedback on this story before I submit it

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Very interesting

Love the coming out of the coffin line. Neat twist. Also love your attitude toward all races and such. Interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

I do like how it started and that she didn't rape him. Hopefully she shows her soft side sometime during the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Refreshing

I also like that she didn't rape him, takes a lot out of the story for me when it's completely one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
transexual vampire

I've been a reader of literotica for a long time I have never gave comments but feel I'dlilike doing so now.I don't know your name but I find your work to be top knotch. Mmore times than not I find reading your stories gives me more room for thought. I'm TS preop for 6 yrs now and your stories although fiction lend hope to me that I might find someone that sees me for me! Keep writing your work is always welcomed. Beth smalls D

enver. Co

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start!

That was a really good read! Flowed nicely, with good pacing and characterisation. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep going please, I loved this in anyway you can think of. Especially the vampire part :D

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

Good start. I like that she didn't rape him unlike your other story. But couldn't he just take back his invite if he wants. This is the first vamp story I've read on here really good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
critique from a rl tg psy/sex vamp... bravo....

While not True Blood variety vamp,I am in fact a Trans psyvamp. Several things about your story ring true, and i particularly love the fact that like the only male lover i have, your name is David.

The glamour/ eye fucking thing is very real though not to the extent that it is shown on television. For one such as myself, i can feel the energy in a room and i can feel the arousal of the person watching me. I have the ability to stoke their desire, i call it aura fucking, and the proces by which i do it is completely instictive but the scientific expanation of how it works borders on quantum entanglement and the other mind twisting minutae. But what your Toni did i have done many times in terms of zeroing in. Seduction is the means by which i feed on prana, the life force. Im a giver. For me bringing my prey to orgasm is the goal because i feed on that energy. Im voracious bringing my prey the most amazing climaxes of their lives but leaving them exhausted, and often sore. I only hunt bisexual women now, as the reveal is less of an issue and less dangerous. My david loves me for who and what i am. I fucked and dommed him professionally for a year before i would date him. I wont turn him loose until I've made him cum at least four times. HE is a STUD The comment about our kind of girls is spot on. We are girls with penises, but inside we are feminine. I look forward to reading more of this series....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous