All Comments on 'Hot for Hillary (Rodham Clinton)'

by btraven

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I had this fantasy before I read the story.

I always thought Hillary was hot, especially when she was first lady. I've fantasized about doing her ass hundreds of times. This story gave it such a nice context.

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 12 years ago
No real surprise

btravens skillful pen name shed's light on all the Republican gossip of the past 20 years. How many male GOPer's secreatly wish they were on the receiving end of Hillary's strap-on?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
This is the first (and probably the only) Celebrity stories I have read.

Surprisingly, I liked it. I am always interested in Hillary. The dyke rumors have been rampant for many years. We always knew she really wore the pants in the family. (Or, we liked to think it, anyway.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bad comment

this story is full of shit....it doesn't deserve to b on a site like Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One more thing.

I loved this story. The only way it could have been better is if John had spanked her cheeks bright pink before taking her anal cherry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hillary!

Hillary is gorgeous! All men should worship her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's a sick pile of shit!!!!

She's a sick pile of shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
incredible!

Hillary has always aroused me, an ardent republican, more than any pornstar could....she's the ultimate woman, and a night spent in submission to her, licking and fucking, would be priceless.....very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
at last!

At last I have confirmation of what I've always suspected, that I'm not the only masculine man who is uncontrollably lusty for Mama Hillary! Although she's considerably older than when this story was written she still has incredible sexual charm for me and many others, I wish I could contact others who feel that way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a great insight into a great lady

This story talks about an angle on Hillary that most USA citizens don't get. She is an extremely desirable woman! Her mystique, ruthless ambition and super intelligence, coupled with a subtle seductivity and an attractive figure make her irrestible to certain men (and women!). [I've long suspected that Rush Limbaugh's obsessive tirades about her are his way of channeling his repressed erotical urges to bang her over and over!] This story aroused me and resonated with me, anyone else feel that way?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is Sci Fi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbtraven@btraven
319 Followers
I originally posted to newsgroups back in the early to mid 90s. I've been inactive for a few years -- but I'm back in the saddle again. I really appreciate feedback -- even if negative! As a writer it is wondeful to know that someone has actually enjoyed my work. Although...