All Comments on 'Take Care of Me Ch. 01'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The category,

No relation here and nothing taboo yet. Is there a sequel coming involving her daughter? Several years later.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
AND....

A very nice beginning, but it leaves us hanging, wanting to know what happens next. Don't wait more than one day to give us more, please!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Great start that begs to be continued.

More please soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Would like to read the next chapter

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 11 years ago
This erotic story

BEGS for more !! Thanks ! Ed

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Oh, My, My, My

That was soooo hot! Whew! Can't wait to continue chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total fail

no incest =FAIL.no taboo =FAIL. taping him to the chair equals BDSM=FAIL. SEEMS YOU TOATLLY FAILED TO WRITE AND POST YOUR STORY IN THE PROPER CATAGORY DELETE AND REPOST IN THE BDSM OR EROTIC COUPLES AREA.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT!

She's HOT....HOT...HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eww

This story's ableism pretty much ruined it for me. WTF? People with BPD are not "defective".

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

I am responding to "Anonymous," who felt the need to criticize while hiding behind a cloak of heightened anonymity. If you had ever been married to someone with borderline personality disorder, you would know that they truly are defective. Why do you think it's called a "disorder?" I write stories about real people and none of them have been indoctrinated with the drive to maintain political correctness. Some of my characters talk about "fags" or "queers," some of them make jokes about retards, and they all say what they feel. My characters do not attend the liberal seminars on what-to-think or how-to-think. Finally, as for political correctness, why are you reading stories in the incest section of literotica? Was that approved at the last liberal seminar? Liberals: they love everyone, absolutely and unconditionally . . . unless you disagree with them, in which case they want to assassinate your character, shoot you, hang you, and then set you on fire. Please leave a comment if you think anonymous is one of those idiots who wants to be his kid's best friend and who thinks all kids should get straight A's on their report card so they'll feel good about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hell defective is defective, especially if they wont get treatment for their problem. Even with treatment whoever they wind up with is going to wind up having to deal with it from time to time.

I was friends with a chick that had multiple personality disorder. Hell just the fact that she was reaching a point where she wanted to date me scared the fuck out of me! No. Thank. You.

The story seems interesting so far... However, no fucking way would I let someone that I had only known a few months, much less never had sex with, tie me up! This could have easily spun into a female serial killer story, lol ;)

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great start

WOW - fun sexy story. can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Already with the "gonna fuck her asshole".

Man, you need to "wise up".

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous