All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 10'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Oh boy, I can see her feeling guilty about the accident since it happened after he ended their friendship. I feel sorry for Sean getting hurt but he was being selfish again. Trying to have sex with Kassidy while she was a bit drunk was a position he should mot have put her in after she just told him what happened with her dad's ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope Sean and her l get together I think they would make a good couple. Jackson doesn't seem like the right one for her she needs to leave him alone and be with Sean. Maybe they can help each other him to not be so selfish and her to not be so obsessed with Jackson.

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Wow...

Lots of drama in this chapter. Great job on really describing their emotions. Can't wait for next update. Im glad Sean finally told her how he felt. I was never mad at Sean for being an ass, he just seems like a typically young stupid guy but its nice to see he's maturing. Now this whole accident I don't know... hopefully he's OK and he'll recover. And Kass.. poor thing, even though she chose Jackson she was probably not 100% sure so she's going to have to make up her mind before more people get hurt.

-p2p

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story but I'm going to be soo pissed if she gets with Sean. I understand that they had/have feelings for each other but its not fair that now because she is with someone Sean wants to mess up things. And once again I understand that he is starting to grow up an has finally admitted his feelings to her but please she can't be with him. Jackson is a really good person and he honestly loves her. It's not fair to him. Especially with all the things he has been through. I have a feeling that she is going to get with Sean because he was in an accident and he will thoroughly take advantage of that.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Great update as usual. I really hate that Sean was in an accident, hopefully things isn't that critical but I'm sure they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She doesn't deserve either one, she is a selfish bitch and its so so convenient that Sean doesn't know he loves her until she starts seeing Jackson, all the while Sean is fucking anything that'll let him.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Life happens and Sean finally tried.

I know that Kass and Jackson are together but, I've always routed for Sean and Kass to get together. Yes he's been a pure smacked Ass but sometimes you don't know what you've got Til it's gone. Jackson is new to Kass and wants to explore but in my heart I think it would be wonderful for her and Sean to be together.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Wow...talk about emotions. I hope Sean is okay both mentally and physically though I still don't care to much for him. I still say he is full of it, if you loved her for that long and that deeply how come you realized it all of a sudden? I get that he is young but he seems like the type where he believes others should work on his time table, he was fine and good when she was plain old Kass waiting for him but now that she wants to explore and get her life he wants to throw handcuffs.... And if Kass don't know who she wants she should back away from both! I have an inkling that she is going to run on emotions and fear of Sean's accident leaving poor Jackson in the dust...but I take him...that's a man honey!..lol

willo_wispwillo_wispover 11 years ago

DRA...MA!

Man..people say the word 'love' all the time but..what do they really mean?

You can have love in your heart for someone...true, down to the bone type love...

but does it mean you are in love with them.

Sean says he loves Kassidy...is he in love, or does he not want to lose his best friend whom he has had all to himself and never had her d.ivided attention?

Kassidy says she loves Sean, but is she really in love with him or still clinging to a girlish crush?

Jackson says he loves Kassidy..is he in love or just infatuated with a girl he has had strong feelings for after not being with a woman for so long?

I get the feeling, we are going to find out what is real love for all these characters

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago

That was a great update its always like that so it seems when you care bout someone they want to be with someone else and only be friends with you until you finally have another person in your life that you might be getting serious with they they decide they really want to be with you and its sorta too late sorry he was in an accident though but I still like Kass being with Jackson though I'm looking forward to see what will happen next so please update again real soon thanks!!

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Team Jackson

What happened to Sean is unfortunate but I hope Kassidy doesn't do something stupid like break up with Jackson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story!

Although it's a great story, Jackson is a man, a military man who has probably seen some deep shit. Sean however is just a boy and a cheating bas***d! He is not a man and doesn't deserve Kassidy. He also waited until someone stepped to Kassidy before he admitted his true feelings. Such a LOSER! However, by the way you are writing this story, you've already decided to write off Jackson. Jackson is a man, Sean is boy. Jackson deserves the girl not Sean. I hope Sean's accident brings some sense to him and he tells Kassidy that he will be friends and support her relationship with Jackson.

TEAM JACKSON!!!!!!,

LovelyLaceLovelyLaceover 11 years ago

Great chapter! And now we eagerly wait for the next one...

Sean needs to grow up, find himself a girlfriend and stop mooning over Kassidy already. (Maybe Kassidy and Jackson can help him with that,)

And I'm just loving Jackson and Kassidy. I am disappointed that Kassidy was even slightly turned on by Sean, though - after the dad/stepmother drama, not to mention that her man Jackson is the man both in and out of the bedroom. I'm glad it didn't go anywhere and that she came clean with Jackson. He made her promise not to put herself in such a brainless situation again, I hope she shows a bit more intelligence and maturity in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG!!!! I just finished reading this and I absolutely loved it. To be honest I jsut started reading stories in the Interracial category here on literotica and this by far one of my favorites. Can wait to see what happens next, in the mean time I will probably read the rest of your stories. Keep up the good work.

Stormn624Stormn624about 11 years ago
I'm soo confused

I haven't been this conflicted about a leading man since Richard vs. Jean-Claude, I just don't know which one I like more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHAT Is HAPPENING TO YOU

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN THE ALMOST A YEAR! BUT I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Girl you know

You gotta finish this story. You can't leave us hanging. I do hope you are okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Caught Up!

Hi, I've been reading this story for a while now, have finally caught up, and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Kass and Jackson are so perfect together! I'm not sure why you have stopped updating this story, but I hope that whatever is going on in your personal life (if that is the reason for the lack of updates) is okay! I will patiently (okay, maybe impatiently) wait for the next update.

mydarkestidmydarkestidalmost 6 years ago
Love this...

As an Army vet, I love it! Hope you plan on continuing it. I've enjoyed all 10 so far, don't stop.

P_DoggP_Dogg7 months ago

Well that was a good read, to bad it was never finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous