All Comments on 'Warrior's Farewell'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow a real farewell

hi it was gr8 treat a soldier going to war hope this orgy continues

well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Warrior or mercenary thug?

Let's invade another innocent country

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

What a waste if time reading this

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Nice

To Warrior or mercenary thug?

Just remember the freedoms that you have to say such "contemptable things." I for one enjoyed the story. A simple but good story about a hero who is giving service to his country. Never had the experience but I did serve my country with pride and honor- What have you done?

Rugrat60

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story about a brave soldier protecting our freedoms!!

The people that have negative things to sat about our men and women that are risking their lives for us are comtemptable. That being said they have that right because of those that are willing to risk all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Well done

A nice hot story about mom and son loving each other,and then the rest of the family.

I hope he was stud enough to go back to bed with his mom after he finished with his aunt and cousin and give his mom another good fucking.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I truly enjoyed. I am a retired sailor. I did get a farewell the night before I left, in fact it went all night, until the recruiter was blowing his horn outside my parents house. Unfortunately it was not from who I wanted to be from, my mom. Each time I came back on leave I wanted to be in her the whole time I was in town. So I hope we get to see the story of Tom and Tony's family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
solders farewell

need more fucking

malloystermalloysteralmost 7 years ago
Feel-good story!

I would have enjoyed some more character development. But I still liked it.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Needed more mom time in my opinion before passing him along

Good story

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Mother cums first in my books the other two rags can wait for sloppy seconds ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I found this story to be one of the most tender, sensual, and romantic stories I have read. The respect, adoration, and emotional sensitivity between mother and son was beautifully described. There was no guilt, shame. self-loathing nor self-recrimation between the mature lovers. I find it psychologically pleasing when mother and son accept the fact that sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person. Once they accept that love has no boundaries, then nothing is forbidden. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...