All Comments on 'Photoshoot with Loving Wife'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Well enough written

but the motives were too obscure to be understood and that robbed it of any sense of reality. Perhaps a longer piece might have been more interesting.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Alternate agenda?

Seems to me DW knew what she wanted all along. He was lucky she didn't let Cliff fuck her right in front of him.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
What a filthy disobedient juicy bad slut.

I'm apoplectic with rage and disgust. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Show and Shoot

Sometimes I come to this site for a quick thrill. Sometimes I come here because I want to develop a relationship with a character. As I imagine myself in DW's place, I am definitely getting a quickie... but I like quickies! I hope there are more stories to follow this one. I think I would like to know DW better.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Blow jobs are fun!

I wonder how far she would have gone? Thanks for a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got me Hard

I love a good girl turned bad story.

Was hoping she would just go "ooops" and fuck the shit out of him :)

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
A good one

A cautionary tale of fulfilling your fantasies, and the terrible, wonderful, awful, sexy and liberating things that you might experience giving in to your desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning

A delightfully erotic vignette into a fantasy I have often held, and the dare to dream just how far would it go, far enough, or too far ? ? ? ?This one hits it right on the head (pardon the pun), specific, well paced, absorbing, and definitely erotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Great

What a great story, short, but so sensual, well thought out and written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Hot story! Did you consider checking the spelling? It isn't difficult and it so improves the reader's perception of the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing

Needs editing and to be run through spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short, funny and hot :)

i like a good quickie, treating with a fantasy of mine, seeing how it might play out, and with some good, dry humour. this story is like a Christmas cookie, small & tasty - i'm glad i tried it!

Bridget1957Bridget1957over 11 years ago
I liked your story

All and all it was a good story line. Could have been a little more indepth at certain points.

TEBJrNghwJqwTEBJrNghwJqwover 11 years agoAuthor
Updated

Author here. I missed some spelling issues the first time (ugh!) so I issued a revision. It should read a little easier :)

Part two coming!

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Liked the story. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
so real i can see it

I always enjoy stories that are believable. The faster pace of the writing during the shooting really reflected the pace on the action.. more reality.

thanks !

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

If your going to do this, you need to have a talk and set clear boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Which one is the bigger slut?

The wife or the idiot husband?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 10 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story, I look forward to reading more from you.

LarryArcherLarryArcherover 10 years ago
Great story pretty true to life

From being in the lifestyle, this has happened a lot more than you would really believe. I bet the next time, he lets his wife screw the guy. But what he should do is pick up another couple so it's much harder to be jealous of your wife sucking dick when his wife is sucking yours. Ignore all of the "gross" comments from straights, they have no clue as to what is really going on around them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Film Her

I like the way you went around and did what you wanted. Connie and I started that way and soon went to more. My wife got so turned on she could stop. From the first time with one now she is with five of our friends at once. She hope to get their wifes to join .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs a sequel

In this one, he needs to watch and take photos while Cliff bones her. Then, during the shoot, she takes off the condom and lets him fuck her bareback and cum in her, without any birth control.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Hot...but

What is wifey's name? You don't say in the beginning, and then you call her DW and towards the end it's Lana.

You say she is the mother of their three kids. Where are the kids? Are they playing in the next room, able to walk in at any time?

Little details help make a story. Still gave it 4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good wife

A really good wife would not rush to the other room and spit out the cum but kiss her husband and share the cum.O

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Luscious

I hope she will get to have that Hugh cock buried inside her next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife's Photo shoot

My wife and I enjoy the outdoors,going place's in with little town like some of the river town's not far from us.my wife has alway's been playfull at home or out she has a nice body and her eye's struck me the first time I saw her.at some point I had asked my wife if she would wear something sexy when we were going out to dinner,she asked what I had in mind I said well it would be nice to see in your blouse and see your chest and maybe a shelf bra so I might be able to see those perfect nipples of your's she smiled and said if you get to see someone else might get to see also.I said if there lucky enough.

We went out and she was wearing a great outfit and as she said it wasn' t just me but we both enjoyed the attenion she got from other men,she started to do this more often and got very good at making it seem as if she was unaware they could see so much as time went on I had told her I wish she could have seen that guy face when he noticed after a while of doing this and me saying that she said take a picture next time so at some point I did .

She would remember at what time he saw her and how he reacted and just smile and say good for him.

One day while we were out I said to her I wish we could go out enjoy our time out and someone else take picture's of what go's on,she said that would be nice so we could be together the hole time

I day while I was home I started looking to see if we could find someone to take these photo's and found that that would be hard and might cost a bunch .One guy suggested we go someplace that he could take picture's outside she could wear what she wanted,but it would more set up and in control with out the other people around,I thought that would still be good he would see her and it could look as if he just came across her at a time she was unaware

I told my wife and she said really when so I new then she was ok with this,we met with him first and talked about outfits what we were looking for and where,and at one point she said to me this is close to what you wanted maybe someone will happen by and not realize what were doing and the guy said if you really someone else there he could get a friend to act as the stranger,she just said that would perfect and for me now two guy's are going to spend time looking at my wife.

We did the shoot and it was great it took about 4 hour's we went different place's all close to each other and she was willing to do whatever he thought would be a good picture including her wearing and open dress shirt of mine with nothing else on and his friend right with her.

I asked her not long after if at any point if I had asked would she would have let him get close to were it seem ed like they were going to have sex or touch each other would she have.She just said well you should have asked when you had a chance I would have done it in a heart beat you felt how wet I was when we got home.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

well written hopefully she gets a big cock soon in her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

I CAME.,,.

GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another way around.....

To saying I'm a cuckie but too ashamed to come right out and say it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Love how she falls under the spell of a big dick as she sucks it. The kind of girl you find at a party who once she sucks one guys cock will suck anyone that pulls theirs out and stick it in her mouth. My Filipino wife was like that. Loved watching her as they came in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Hindsight being 20:20, I wish I could have convinced my plain vanilla ex-wife to do this when we were married. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yummy! Crisp pace, enough detail to be captivated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always like a story like this one. My husband enjoyed it also so now he wants me to do this too. I did it one time almost just like the way you wrote this one. My husband said he loved it but, would not ask me to do it again. Keep them coming for us to enjoy more.

W

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I liked it. The reluctant hot wife is cute and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

we are also into this sort of living and ive posed lots over the years not just for my husband but for other guys too.some guys are friends and some strangers who have posted for a women to model.yes I have had sex with some and my husband loves it just as I do.we aren't doing anything wrong or hurting anybody as everyone has fun so we will keep on enjoying ourselves.im now 34 and a uk size 10-12 with 34c breasts with dark nipples.my pussy is bald below so clearly visible with just a small amount of trimmed hair above if anybody is interested.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the thought of my wife being talked into sucking a huge cock and getting so carried away she doesn’t know when to stop. Being married to a white woman who can’t say no and black men finding out. Love how they come over and tell her they have something for her as they unzip while looking straight into her eyes. Seeing them take advantage of her weakness, turning her into a submissive slut for sucking blackcocks when told to.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea10 months ago

So much fun and 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good story. Wish you would have "drawn it out" a bit more and been more explict, but a good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

two pumps and your done , you just lost your wife .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous