All Comments on 'The Night I Raped Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

That was a Great Story, Keep Posting More of Such Stories.

I Love them, Incest Mom Raping is Absolutely Wonderful

Keep Going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

this reminds me of me raping my mom in the end she loved it we still fuck every chance we get we even fuck in public ocationaly i rape my sisters while my mom whatches threw the crack in my bedroom door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Omg

Omg get a life boy who rapes sister and mom I'm a girl and that's discusting and disrespectful in every way I loved the story any way bye and you are a bitch rapist probaly ugly and have no girl who wants you>:( love the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome !!!

Man That was really Exotic and u masturbated twice after this story !!!!

Upload more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story very good

hot story well written.. I do have to admit I'm not crazy about all use of the claps and pain you gave her in the story.

I'm not into that type abuse.. but still other then that the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

Awesome! I masturbated the whole time I was reading this! Except go easier on the clamps. Wouldn't you rather have titties and pussies that weren't smashed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey

u fucked ur mom real good..i love it..next time fuck her like a pig ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now she is your slut

Great story..made my cock hard as a rock. Now you need to ass rape her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

THAT MADE MY COCK HARD.I MASTERBATED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE STORY.I HAVE CUM ALL OVER MY LEGS NOW. NOW I AM LICKING IT OFF MY HAND. TASTES REAL GOOD. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

HORNY NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

Damn , that made my pussy so fucking wet . I fingered myself through this whole story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A penis transplant from an elephant???

Come on, ten inches by four inches with a five inch cock head? That's one for the record books. You should write about your days with the circus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn, racing home right now! I HAVE to reinact this story with my girlfriend. She Looovvvvvvveeeeeessssss Pain! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE!

I loved your storie. The only part I didn't like was at the end when she liked it. If i had wanted concensual stories, I would've searched 'em.

But aside that I loved it.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Blech

When I read the title I thought the incident would describe her need to see it as rape to protect her modesty.

Aside from his interpretation of her fat pussy lips as her being aroused, there was nothing from the mother's side to think that she wanted this. Her continued protestations and his vicious treatment of her disgusted me.

If she, as most incestuous mothers, had protested but given a glimmer of want, need, then I could accept his treatment.

This was rape, pure and simple and as such the next chapter should be in the gay category wherein he describes his need and arousal while he is getting ass-fucked in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eh

Poorly written and boring.. Sorry :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a bad story, but --

LEARN TO SPELL!!

RandomStorywriter01904RandomStorywriter01904over 10 years ago
4 Stars

I wanted to either give it three for the bad spelling, or five for the happy-ish ending. I decided on 4 in the end for the mix of the two. As for the sacks of crap who comment bad things as anonymous, maybe you can have the fucking balls to create an account and post comments under your name? If you did that, then maybe more people will take your views into account, because they know you're not a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ PolyLvr

The title to this story is "The Night I Raped Mom" which clearly indicates non-consensual incest. Why would you read a story with that title and then condemn the writer for delivering EXACTLY what is stated in the title. If you don't like that kind of story, the solution is simple, DON'T READ THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5

good shit lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NIGHT WITH MOM

I DID IT TOO I FUCKED MY MOM WHEN I WAS DRUNK..SHE WAS DRUNK TOO..I FUCKED HER 8 TIMES BEFORE I PASSED OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I didn't particularly care for the story, meh. ...the thing I think is hilarious though is when someone comments and another commenter gets pissed off at it (wtf is up with that, not like you wrote it, lol) and then bitches that he or she posted anon! ...like it would make a difference if they posted under a user name or not, lol!! Having a posted name is a joke anyway, not like they are going to come back to this story later to see if anyone commented on their comment, lol! How silly! Not like you could find where to email them by their handle either... Take my name for instance, dou you know how many hundreds of sites Ive been to that I couldnt use this handle because someone else uses it? Weird huh? You wouldnt think the name/number combo would be used but apparently it was popular for some reason!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
almost

it was good until the mom started liking it.... that always ruin good rape stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should've force kissed your mom first

Should've force kissed your mom a lot - that's what I want to do to mine - she's 47 and I'm 25. she's an English brownish blonde babydoll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I remember mom......

After I turned eighteen my Mom used to fuck me in my sleep, sometimes I would wake up but mostly I slept through the entire thing. I had a rough time waking up sleeping too soundly until I joined the Army at age 23. The drill sargants had a way of getting me up like no other could, maybe banging garbage cans over our heads was the trick that changed my sleeping habits for life, every little noise, or twitch wakes me up now and I am seventy five years old.

Anyway As I got older and started drinking I would come home horny and crawl into bed with my mom, she would fuss tell me some excuse and I would simply fuck her any way. I did this during her period, when she was sick, cooking in the kitchen, doing the laundry or just reading. She would whine, tell me no shake her head no and then give up and let me fuck her. She was the best fuck of my life. After I got married I still had her pussy a few times a year for life. 'She once asked me how I her son could do that to her, I asked her who started this, she simply looked at me shrugged her head and took off her clothes and said "I guess I have it coming". I agreed and plowed the field like I was just planting seeds. She never once complained after that. I continued to fuck her at least once a month after that until just before she passed at eighty two years old. Even in her eighties she was still the best fuck I ever had. She never ever would allow me to kiss her on her lips, she said that was only for dad and she would not cheat or be unfaithful. Oral was OK though, she would go through spasm after spasm for it seemed like hours but only probably a few minutes while riding my face or cowgirl on my dick. Near the end she admitted that dad had brought home friends, sometimes three or four at a time, she also admitted to a few affairs. She also gave me sloppy seconds a few times from my dad and his friends. Actually those were the very best fucks of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mine's bigger than her pussy kid

I'd f*** that bitch so hard with my big black dick live mix for a new f****** hole all the way through her and she be one new f****** woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Hot Teasing Sexy English Mom

Bought my sexy, very mature English mom a long, sexy faux lynx coat. We returned to her apartment and she got it out of the shipping box and put it on! Her brownish-grey Marilyn Monroe style hair fell against the sexy lynx fur, the curve of her ample, round ass accentuated by the sexy fur! I got an instant stiffy, and pulled out my instamatic camera, turned on the flash and prepared to start taking pics of her in the fur, but she suddenly said, "No pictures, please!" After she had teased me for months about posing in her sexy furs for me......She was in her 70s but so damn sexy! I quickly approached her and embraced her before she could take off the sexy fur, as she suddenly seemed angry....her body felt so sexy beneath the sexy lynx fur, and I caressed her ample round ass, which made her jump, and then I tried to kiss her on her mouth, but she moved her head and I wasn't able to...by now she knew what I had in mind and began to struggle, which only made me hornier for her! "C'mon baby!" I said to her and she got a wild look in her eyes! More later....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
angle

The face of an angle. 0/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make another part of this story...

Do some more details on body color, eyes color, hair color etc... Hope next part would be great... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Good story!!!

If you read the comments you'll see dear annony has written another fantasy of his. This ass wipe never fucked any woman, let alone his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was at my aunts when I herd moaning.here was my aunt laying on top of a guy with his cock in her cunt.the had codom on and they didn't hear me so took off my shorts jumped the bed shoved my cock bareback into her cunt.she screamed when rammed up in her layer on her.told her now have 2 pricks in you and said don't cum in me said to late and put big load in her.then my mom gets call from my aunt saying your son raped me now I am pregnant.mom told her when happened you were fooling around with your neighbor.she also told that she was carrying her sons kid too.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Not too bad, would’ve been better if you edited before posting…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I saw her clit" . Lmfao was this written by a damn 10 year old? Dude you clearly never been with a woman and that's ok . You cannot see the clit from the front even if we are naked .

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Making him work for it. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I could tell it was one of your early stories by all the silly spelling mistakes. Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous