All Comments on 'TV Beginnings - Caught by Neighbour'

by Nylontease

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spiffy!

Hey, Hey, Hey,

It ain't so dumb

Wear a skirt-

Get a big one-

Up your bum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love this story .i would love to read more write again soon

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Concise

A pleasure to read. This is because the length is nice and short, you give the reader just enough of a window to know what is happening during the encounter. You might want to consider describing "Fiona" (our CD) and perhaps give him some feminine touches. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nylons

Mum and dad worked.I was 18,i was feeding the budgie for my neighbours who were away for 2 days. I walked past the clothes basket,panties and pantyhose,i reached in,the aroma,i put the panties and pantyhose on,my cock instantly hard.I heard the door,shit,i froze it was the other neighbour,thought i heard the door.Doug was in his 40,s,he looked at me,wow,not bad,turn around,um,turn around,louder,his hands on my arse,i whimpered.I turned back around,he had dropped his shorts,shit,he was big,he reached over,rubbed my cock twice,my cumm shot into the front of the panties and pantyhose.He locked the door,inside,i moved inside into the main bedroom, lay down,he went into the ensuite,came out with some oil.Turn around,no,TURN AROUND,i did,he pulled the hose and panties down,pouring oil onto my hole,then he straddled me,i whimpered,the knob at my entrance,pushing,it wouldnt go in,he eased back,pushing a finger in me,pulled it out and put the head of his cock straight back and pushed.I opened and he eased in,aaaagh,aaagh,he waited then eased forward,back,forward,then started to fuck me.All i heard was so tight,tight,as he fucked me,touching my insides,cumm leaking from my stiff cock as i felt my arse milking him as he swelled in me,then all hell broke loose as he just hammered into me,filling me brutally with his cumm until finally he slowed and pulled out.He left,i got dressed and went back home,my arse sore but my cock wouldnt go down and i stroked myself again,the feeling in my arse still there as i shot another load.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
:-)

Beautiful. I know exactly how Fiona feels. Well, not exactly, I was never caught by my neighbour (unfortunately). What a deliciously exciting thought. When I was a teen playing dress up secretly whenever I could, we did have a rather yummy neighbour too.

Wish I had my time again. I might make more of an effort to "accidentally" get caught next time !!!!

Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good One!

Loved it... Let's hear some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tv beginnings - caught by a neighbour - very exciting fantasy

Just to say the author has captured my feelings and desires so well - a really enjoyable fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

As a cross dresser since around 11 I fully understand this and wish it could have been me. I loved to dress in my mums clothes and slippers and rub my cock. I didn't cum at first but eventually had to stop rubbing off in tights when I started to stain them! Ive been cross dressing ever since and some years ago even managed to suck off a cock. Now in my mid 50's I have stared to dress again and even use big dildo's which are amazing:) . I really need some cock and serious love making but realise this would ruin my marriage so have to fantasise! Soooooo frustrating!!!!!

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 5 years ago
Nice Quickie

I like that he fucked you on the table whilst leaving your tights and knickers on. That's how I like to be fucked too. xxx Michele

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Similar happened to me many years ago. I was still living at home and dressing regularly in my mother's tan fully fashioned stockings, silky French knickers, matching slips, high heeled mules, pearls and glossy red lipstick. We lived in a bungalow and l was having a nice wank draped out fully dressed on the silk bedspread on her double bed in the back bedroom. Unknown to me, my neighbour was watching me through the bedroom window. I suddenly noticed his reflection in the mirror of my mother's dressing table. He was wanking himself. In panic, I rushed to close the curtains. He shook his head and mouthed to me, "Let me in. Let me in." I ran to the back door and called him.

He entered our kitchen and kissed me full on the lips. His hands pressed against my silk covered bottom and his massive erection pressed against my little stiff clitty.

"Oh, Barry, you look and smell wonderful, darling. Get on your knees and suck my cock. Then l'm going to fuck your arse on your mother's bed and cum in you."

He pushed his swollen and stiff prick against my painted lips. I could smell stale urine on his bell end and taste him as his swollen member slid into my welcoming mouth. He held the back of my head as he pushed his prhck to the back of my throat. I gagged at first but was soon covering his potent weapon with my saliva and bright red lipstick. He tasted salty and cheesy as my tongue licked around his swollen bell end and distended foreskin. I was enjoying having his magnificent rod in my outh.

He led me to my mother's bedroom. We embraced and kissed passionately for a moment. I was teetering on my heels and rubbing my nylon clad legs together as he took hold of my stiff little clitty and squeezed it between his thumb and fingers. "Are you ready to be fucked, darling Barry?" "Oh yes Frank. Make me your woman, please."

He sat me on the edge of the bed. I took his swollen prick into my mouth and plastered it with my saliva. Then he placed my stockinged legs over his shoulders before pulling my knickers down to expose my bum to him. He leant forward and rubbed his prick against my bumble. He tried to force his prick into me but we were both too dry. "There's some lubricant on mother's dressing table if that will help," l said.

Frank squeezed a big blob of KY jelly out onto his swollen prick and another onto my bumhole. Gripping my stockinged legs again, his rampant prick met some resistance before sliding smoothly into my anus. There was no pain at all just the sensation of my receptive arse being filled completely by a giant rod. He leant forward so my legs were pressed against my shoulders. He stroked my silky stockings, kissed me fully pushing his tongue into my mouth and proceeded to fuck my arse with gradually quicker strokes. He also squeezed my stiff little prick as he fucked me.

We continued to kiss each other passionately. Soon l could feel spunk rising in my little clitty and l erupted over his hand and my underwear as he pushed into my arse. Not long after, l felt his prick swell and his copious cum shoot into me as he thrust up into my arse. He shot several loads of spunk up into me. Soon his thick sticky cream was leaking out of me. He scooped it up and l licked it off his fingers, all warm and sticky.

That was the first of many sessions we had together. Not only was l an avid crossdresser but also a willing bottom for him for several years after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous