All Comments on 'Greek Myths: Demeter and Poseidon'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LOT OF FIRSTs IN THIS TALE

and a 3 season year was forthcoming. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR T.N.

with each story, you come closer in your search for Jack. Merry Xmas. TK U MLJ LV NV

QueenInfinitePotatoQueenInfinitePotatoover 6 years ago
uh

this is really good, and i enjoy your stories but there are some myth errors! Zeus is the youngest of the original Olympians, Demeter is older than Poseidon, Aphrodite is Demeter's niece (but sister if you're going by the sea-foam version of her myth). And Helios is a titan, so not Zeus's child, that would be Apollo who later became known as a sun god for his nickname "lord of light" which was supposed to mean (in context) that he was a truth god/god of prophecy (among other things). As for the Zeus/Demeter relations, Demeter was Zeus's first wife, he later married Hera, so Persephone is safe (for the most part) from Hera's wrath. This got long, I'm sorry, it's just little things like that just upset me ;.;'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...