All Comments on 'She Loves to Cheat on Me'

by lumbercue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF HE'S THAT STUPID

to think SHE doesnt know the score. TK U MLJ LV NV

chocolandra_lovvechocolandra_lovveabout 11 years ago
hot

wow you were right, that IS hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would love to hear more. That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot

Sounds like she is loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my cheating wife

Yes, I had and knew about my cheating wife too. Though I told her when we were first married, that I didn't mind if she cheated. She didn't know that I knew she was. Though i gave her the permission, she wanted to keep it secret.

I first found out when I was doing the laundry one day, and found cum crust in her panties. I was so aroused. The smell of them was insatiable. Thinking about another man's cock in pussy was so erotic. I wanted to know them, and couldn't come up with a good approach. I wanted to know how big his cock was, did she orgasm, did she love the cock, did she allow him to anal her, did she suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you still married?

Just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first wife cheated on me while weboth were in a small mining community in Nothern Canada, pop. 4,000

Unlike the husband from the story, everybody and his brother knew she was benging the guy... except me. I finally found out. Friends told me: "We thought you knew."

In the community there is one big employer and the rest are service jobs. Everybody knew everybody. I was the only person who did not know!

We divorsed. However i had discovered my voyeur side, which was very pronounced but hidden from me in the deepest layers of my psyche. I live in Toronto now. I re-narried. Believe it or not, i wanted my knew wP4ife to fool around. She was a hot item indeed: pretty, slim, attractive, charming, elegantly dressed, intelligent (too good to be mine). Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. In New York she was asked out 3 times in one day. In Disneyworld dito. At her work... let's not even go there.

She was not interested. I am happy with my new wife.

HOWEVER, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, IT WILL CROSS MY MIND THAT I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH MY OLD WIFE BUT MOVE TO A BIG CITY WITH A LOT OF PRIVACY.

birunner55birunner55over 8 years ago
Wife fucks my best friend

My wife loves to fuck and suck my best friend in our bedroom with the door closed and locked. She has been doing it for years and it really turns me on. She always gives me sloppy seconds. She finally admitted to me that she loves fucking him because his dick is bigger than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Thats my ultimate id love my wife cheating

Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Hearing her

It made me think about mine hearing me. It makes me wonder if he ever has. (Blush)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nuce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous