All Comments on 'Lizzy, Queen of Blow Jobs'

by morninwould

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9over 11 years ago
Excellent!

Hot and saucy, well written, and left me wanting more! Looking forward to the sequel......Carney

morninwouldmorninwouldover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback. And be sure to check out the real Lizzy's thread called "Bored!" In the AmPics forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very naughty!

Hot story, well written. This guy needs more. Hope he gets to fuck her soon.

morninwouldmorninwouldover 11 years agoAuthor
I agree...

I can't see him being satisfied with one encounter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story IS hot I will give you that.

But....Don't know what the wife looks like but checked out the pictures (I am curious to a fault) but Lizzy is not worth risking a marriage over.

dorado1dorado1over 11 years ago
More please

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I always love stories about forbidden fruit.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Great

Oh what a great quick read, made of a lot of mens dreams, young sexy and gagging for it..... Hope that a follow up is soon to appear.

morninwouldmorninwouldover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys. And the Lizzy idea came from Lizzy's naughty thread, and her self proclaimed title, but the Lizzy is this story if a fictional character.

And to the anonymous person who sent me feedback to say that they gave this story a "1" just because I didn't have a chapter number in the title of the story, please don't do me the displeasure of reading or rating any of my stories in the future, because you sir (more likely than madam) are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You tell us the 'punch line' in the title

Then you tell it again and again.

Then there's a blow job, but nothing about it is erotic. She opens her mouth. His cock goes in. He cums.

End of story.

Too bad.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 9 years ago
Pretty damn good.

Especially :the bosses daughter: aspect of it. Hope you will write a sequel one day !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorninwould@morninwould
105 Followers
Purveyor of naughty thoughts...a small portion of which I have the time to write down. I appreciate your thoughts and your feedback.