All Comments on 'The Love of Panties Ch. 03 Pt. 1'

by chuckp7860

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love lingerie!

It's about all I think about. I love to wack off, masturbate, wank, whatever you want to call it in a sexy pair of women's panties! I also love babydolls, Teddy's, camisoles,,pantyhose,,mini skirts,and a sexy top usually I borrow from acmy current gf! Sometimes I get them to join me and participate in my naughty fetish which is fucking great when you have a gf that supports and participated and gets turned on and into with you. But much olof my experience is just wearing or borrowing my gf's pantie n lingerie and and having a sexy wank while their at work. I think most girls know and understand when we do this. I wish I would get caught opening up sonecsexycfun new experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PERVERTS

RUBISH-----THIS IS NOT LITEROTICA.THERE ARE SOME GOOD STORIES

ON HERE BUT AUTHORS LIKE YOU SPOIL THE SITE..WHAT ARE YOU REALLY

INTO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ditto

I've done the same as a youth and later fulfilled many fantasies to dress up with beautiful girls in stockings and panties and slips ,while enjoying sex together feeling each others silkiness.It opens up to many fantasies, but I'ne always kept it between me and a women ,with no want of a gay life......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous