All Comments on 'Old World Magic Ch. 01'

by rhev

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
I'm hooked!

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Looking forward to the rest of this series.

ZelgoriaZelgoriaabout 11 years ago
Very Nice Intro

Very nice a new person to my Favorited list to keep track of their uploads =). Looking forward to more.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinabout 11 years ago
Very good

You definitely have my interest, i will be checking regularly to see if you have additional chapters. I hope you keep up the good work!

flaw600flaw600about 11 years ago
Wonderful

That last sentence hooked me. 'Nough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was trumy amazing. I haven't read one with this quality in quite a while.

rhevrhevabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thank you all for the comments everyone. I'm going to submit chapter 2 very shortly (within a week of this post) and hope you enjoy it as much as this one. The positive feedback and nice high ratings have inspired me to try to write the next chapter as quickly as I could.

I mentioned on the literotica forums that with this story I'm trying something new. That this story is self edited, so please forgive any errors. My last story series stalled out when I got into a huge fight with my editor. Someone that I had been friends with for years, over the fact that she was nervous over her eventual involvement in the story. That fight really squashed my muse for a bit, but I'm hoping that this change of format, to a mix of magic and fantasy can help respark my muse to write. Please don't be afraid to leave comments, they help. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Just discovered this series. Very well written and erotic. Will read the rest now.

Thanks

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Thank you

It's an interesting plot idea and enjoyable story. I regularly check for new installments and hope you will have many more :)

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
Good!

I like leaving comments on great work!!

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I do like how you pulled that back together to tie it back with the start. 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Very good start... Does his LW cheat?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous