All Comments on 'Enough'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Not sure

The point of his story,and it doesn't match the description at all......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"...avenge her attacker"

I can understand a husband & wife taking revenge on her attacker; avenging her attacker in nonsesnsical. Either this was a terrible spot to stop your story or it is really convoluted.

javawarriorjavawarriorover 11 years agoAuthor
Fixing description...

Sorry! This story was originally submitted with a second half that was rejected. Rather than rewrite it, I simply resubmitted the first half only, but forgot to change the description. My sincerest apologies to anyone expecting otherwise. It should be fixed shortly.

javawarriorjavawarriorover 11 years agoAuthor
Fixed

Don't know why it took so long, but the description has been fixed. Sorry again to whomever read the previous description.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Interesting

Not bad. I think I'll visit this category again. Thanks.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceabout 10 years ago
Too short!

I have to admit that the story was too short. I love how you quickly set the tone, built your character's persona rapidly and then???..... the story came to an abrupt end. You obviously can write so I'm going to see what else you've done.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

But I thought the condition was that hypnosis could not make us do something we would not do normally?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous