All Comments on 'Her Greatest Fear Ch. 01'

by drmmer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
I hope you continue...

because this was so very good! I loved how you described her and her movements, at first I thought you were describing a wild jungle cat...and then her fears and apprehensions, I could feel them myself! I really enjoyed your story and truely hope you continue with it. Oh and by the way, your description of yourself made me understand why she would be willing to face her fears....you sound perfect.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago

actually, I should say you made him sound perfect. You see? You really did tell a great story!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
This is superb!

You have captured that heady mix of fear and expectation that brings such an incredible sexual rush to a first time - please tell us much more - and don't let him rush her!

A wonderful story - five stars and my sincere thanks.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Fine writing

You really captured the inside of her head, through his knowledge and perceptions of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful writing.. thank you for sharing.

drmmerdrmmerover 11 years agoAuthor
My gratitude

I want to thank all of you. This is my first attempt and I am grateful for the comments. Though the story is not yet finished I will continue to work on it and when the next installment is ready I will send it in.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Very well done!

This was a marvellous introduction to your talent as a writer, drmmer! Thank you for posting this wonderful story - I hope there will be more to come. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is one of the finest stories I have read on this sight. The sights, sounds, textures, thoughts, feelings-you bring us into this scene so completely. Best of all is that it is a scene we would want to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible

A really stunning piece of writing. So much depth and emotion.

I don’t understand why the orgasm denial though? It’s appears that she’s recovering from some kind of sexual trauma (kidnapping/sex trafficking?) that or she’s too afraid to enter the cage on command of her Dom. She may not realise that he knows that she managed to get into the cage but even so surely her achievements should be rewarded.

Perhaps he’s an utter bastard and doesn’t care about her fears and is tormenting her? No relief until she carries out his demands?

Personally I’m hoping for the former and that he is helping her recover from an ordeal because the latter option is too grim to dwell on, a wannabe Dom on a power trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous