All Comments on 'Vera'

by Rikki

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more!

I myself am an older woman with very big tits (although they do not hang much), and I recently met my next door neighbor's son. He "helps" me a few days a week with some chores, and then we fuck. So this story is familiar and I would like to read more.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
What dreams.....

What dreams are made of, I liked the plot, and it was quite well written with good descriptions,

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Wobblies.... yes!

What a charming story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading how the prim and proper lady had a fun side to her. Got right to the heart of the matter and didn't spend a lot of wasted time beating around the bush. All in all a very good short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amanda moved in next door, a big woman,62, slender shoulders but went pear shaped from the breasts down. After awhile, we got to know each other, and one weekend he asked would I go with her to.her exs place to pick up 2 pieces of furniture. I did,he was scary,i think on drugs, Amanda wore a dress, nylons and as we moved the furniture, he didn't help,she had to bend over and he yelled out laughing, that's it show me your big arse,the one I fucked all the time. She yelled at him,he moved towards her and I stepped over and said relax, he pushed me, I grabbed the front of his shirt and pushed him back onto the floor. Now relax, stay there till we leave, and he did. When we were in the van,she apologized and started to cry. I stopped the van,told her it was o.k, how embarrassing she said,i said don't be, you look great any man would like your arse. I realized that what I meant was she had a great arse but it came out wrong.We drove back in silence,then unloaded the van. She made toasted sandwiches, a coffee, then she said what did you mean about my arse. I said look I am sorry, I just meant it looked great, I mean you look great. She stood up, lifted her dress,turned around showing off her round pantyhosed arse. She turned back around,looked straight at me a 38 year old and said, well he did. Did what, always fucked my arse, to tell the truth,i miss it,i was hoping he would have been nice and I would have let him. I just looked at her and said, his loss I reckon. She grabbed my hand,led me into the bedroom, and sitting down, unbuckled my belt, my semi hard cock popping out. She looked at me,then put the head in her mouth,warm, wet,i hardened immediately.She ,reached for the drawer and pulled out some lube, then put it on my cock, stroked it 3 or 4 times, then turned,pulling her pantyhose and panties down. she reached behind and guided my cock into her pussy, wet, I slid in, she felt so good, I fucked her,she pushed back,i heard that's it,thats it and her pussy squeezed my cock causing my cumm to spray her insides as she orgasmed, ., then she collapsed forward, my cock slipping from her. She lay there for a minute or so, then reached back, exposing her anus and said I am waiting, I straddled her round arse, centred my still hard cock and pushed forward, until the head penetrated her. She yelped and said easy,you are much bigger than him and I slowly worked my way inside her tight bottom, then waited, then moved back until I was fucking her tight chute. I reckon I lasted the best part of an hour in her arse, she kept touching her pussy,she later told me that she kept having little orgasms, then I felt my cock tingle and I pushed into her hard and fast, she yelled yes,im cumming,yes and I felt her hole close around my cock hard,milking me as my second load of cumm shot into her.we are now very close or at least her arse and my cock are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love pear shaped, soft, warm breasts

not nearly enough stories about a woman's breasts that through age or simply nature, sag and become incredibly sensual and sexual. YUMMY!!!!

Keep writing.....

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
Love this quickie

Vera was a very sexy woman; there's nothing like a prim and proper woman with naturally big, saggy breasts, who wants to have sex with you. I'd love to read a sequel, since this story felt a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's help son's friends

My wife told me about our sons friends. They loved when she swim with them. She would go change and left the bedroom doom open. and the boys always had to go to the bathroom. One day when our son went to the store Connie came out of room naked and the boys were there. She left them play with her tits and felt her pussy. After that some them came around when our son wasn't home.She loved the feeling of their hands on her body.

zaftigstorieszaftigstoriesalmost 4 years ago
Saggy tits are the best

Fantastic story. I love hearing about waistline wobblers like these. Mature saggers are my absolute favourite. Five stars for you Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So rare to find a well written story about a mature woman with real sagging breasts and a grey hairy pussy. Well done 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, but time for a reality check.

---Going btaless doesn't make boobs sag. That's proven by research.

---Boob sag is genetic.Some 20-somethings have saggy boobs, even if thin and small-chested. Sagging can be increased by child bearing, bouts of weight gain and loss stretching them out, and smoking, but mostly it's genetics. Long slender boobs have less natural base of support compared to wider ones. Same reason a limp dick hangs down.

---Plenty of men prefer saggy boobs.

I'd love to see you write about that same guy meeting a new girlfriend, a slender gal 32-yr-old with small to medium-sized saggy boobs that point down. He'll be fascinated with how they bounce around during sex and look different in different sex positions.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good short story great piece of storytelling and a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love saggy tits. Mine are so fun to play with and suck. I am so horny right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous