All Comments on 'A Moment in Time'

by sanilas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

how many women are still getting pregnant at 60yrs old?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
HOW OLD IS SHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRED (the father) IS 60 YRS OLD, BUT HOW OLD IS MOM.CHECK THE MATH ON THIS WHOLE STORY. THE NUMBERS DON'T SOUND RIGHT. IT'S A GOOD STORY .BUT LIKE MOST IT HAS A FEW OOPS !! MOMENTS . LAROC OF AGES

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A sweet and erotic story

I was wanting him to fill his mom's pussy with his young sperm and knock her up with his baby, and make her his lover.

I hope that there will be more to this story and that they have a long and loving relationship.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Loved it - really good story. Well written, hot story, but finished too soon. They should have taken the opportunity to enjoy a breeding session, fuck the consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good IDE but...

I liked the story and you had a great start at capturing the passion between the tow but the story lost all humanity during the intimate parts. It's all action no emotion. 'He does this, and then this, and them this, and then this, ect. I think if you added more discription it might help smooth the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a load of

CRAP.

Reading this crap is a good few minutes of my life i'll never get back

i'm dirty on myself for fininshing reading the rest of the story after he blew on her tits and ran away WTF was that about

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not pleasing to the reader

No emotion to arouse the reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmmm

Needs LOTS more feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not that great

Theek hai...chutiya si story he hai...:-(

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story, and for the record no age for the mother has been written, only the father. It seems that she might be about or close to 40, very possible to get pregnant, I sure hope so. If you wanted Tolstoy you should have read Tolstoy. This is Literotica and are jack-off stories. Any complaints are real dumb. Thanks for the awesome read hon, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Of sinful thoughts...

".....Still capable of conceiving she could have Brandon's child growing inside her. The sinful thought brought back her to reality."

The sinful thought should have made her come like an express train!

The mother son relationship is the very definition of Sin.

No doubt that in the next (may be a bit longer) chapter, the son would "overcom" his mother's objections and impregnate her.

Besides, what better revenge could she have for her husband's cheating ways!!!

Nice little story though:) Incomplete but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the last two commenters

It's great that Brandon's got his fat young cock up between his mother's legs and blown his young balls up his own mother's mommy-hole. But to seal the deal, the boy should fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Then Brandon and his mom will understand what all that creamy semen in his balls is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like it

Nice one. Rare to have stories with love-making in the missionary position.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Mmm...

A really sweet tale of a mother finally realizing the love Brandon has for her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

this made me cum like never before. Thank you for your time taken to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot! It was too hot to stop.

After his shower, Brandon told his mom he needed to run to the store. Marilyn stayed in bed, but she couldn't stop herself rubbing her clit until she came. When Brandon returned, he entered the bedroom with a big smile, and a box of condoms. "I really don't want you worrying mom, and I want you enjoy this as much as me," Brandon told her. Marilyn just smiled and watched her son strip naked, and put a condom over his hard beautiful cock. She spread her legs and Brandon moved between them, as they locked in a deep passionate kiss. She felt the head of her son's protected penis against her pussy lips, then in one mighty thrust into her wetness, he was inside her. "Oh god Brandon," Marilyn moaned breaking their kiss. Brandon started pumping into his mother. His mission, to make her cum like never before. He gave, and she took, all his size, and their sounds of pleasure filled the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Read

Dear Author,

I enjoyed your story. (I personally would've liked it to be longer.) I got the impression of smoldering passion between son and mother! I liked how it ended with the possibility of a long term affair and her eventually becoming pregnant.

For those comments on the mothers age, no her age wasn't specified. However, some few women can still become pregnant later in life. I personally know of 3 women that had their last child in their late 50's(2) and early 60's(1).

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Good story and well written. It seemed very rushed. Thanks.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. As a romantic and one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest, This is one of the sensitive, intimate, sexually and sensually forefulling stries I have read. The author's use of the English language was excellent. No gutter slang. The mother and son loved each other with the utmost respect, passion, and adoration. Although written 10+ years ago, I would like he author to return to this one and make a series out of it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. As a romantic and one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest, This is one of the sensitive, intimate, sexually and sensually forefulling stries I have read. The author's use of the English language was excellent. No gutter slang. The mother and son loved each other with the utmost respect, passion, and adoration. Although written 10+ years ago, I would like he author to return to this one and make a series out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous