All Comments on 'Jennifer's Vacation'

by Kmaf

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yeah

more,more more so so so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant wait for the next installment

Moooore, I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What idiotic parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You really know how to write. Very hot, please keep it up.. so to speak.

cowbullscowbullsover 11 years ago

Nobody's parents are that stupid but the sex was hot. Surely he took her ass after riming it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
erotica should be first person singular

erotica should be first person singular. i just don't get why anyone would write it in the third person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but......

What about an update to the blackmailed in turkey story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel

you really have talent to write erotic stories, this one is really good ...after you give a hint in the end of this story that it will continue, please make it happen and dont ended up like "blackmail in turkey" or "takng his dream girl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot story. Love stories about pervert uncles taking control of their innocent young neices. Of course, she discovers she loves the abuse and it releases her inner slut. Would love to read more and maybe get her to humiliate herself in front of her family and various strangers too. Love your writing and your dirty mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next

Waiting for next story. Maybe go shopping and get her some sexy outfits to wear for her uncle

imgettingoldimgettingoldabout 11 years ago
Really good

I enjoy your stories a lot. I'm waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well doone

Good as usal. Disgusting old men and pretty girls are always exiting.

Waiting for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

excellent story! I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I am certainly a fan.

Looking forward to a sequel, maybe uncle Jimmy will introduce Jenny to his equally ugly old friends and subject her to more humiliation

Curiousreader123Curiousreader123almost 11 years ago
Love this dirty story.

Please continue this ... A whole week left with that dirty old pervert I'm sure she's going to wake up to him fucking her and lots more holes left for him to defile!!! Loved all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MOAAR!

Hot as hell!!!! What's next for hot little Jenny? More old dicks I hope!!! Don't leave her waiting!

imgettingoldimgettingoldover 10 years ago
Good one!

Really hot story. More chapters about her vacation will be welcomed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh pls write more. I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I hope she falls pregnant for her uncle. maybe have more degrading and great sex from uncle and reluctant niece. it would be nice to see the become not so unwilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely! More please!

Oh this one got me soooo wet! More please :)

- Ginny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I check back almost every day. I wish you'd write more!! So good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wish i could fuck my niece i seen her in a bikini we all think it we just fuck them and who caress if it wrong i sniff my niece paties and put on and masterbait in them i want her pussy it hard not to think this way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please Continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Please continue this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sequel!

post a sequel. soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Raped just a few feet away as her parents fell asleep, so hot! How she started to enjoy it, so hot! I wish there was a porn video about this exact scene! So hot! Stacie silverstone is who I would use as Jennifer! So hot! And he came inside of her, too hot! Lucky bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I bet the parents actually knew she was getting raped, I can imagine her looking at the wall behind her, crying, pleading daddy to save her whilst her older uncle penetrates and ravages that body of hers! Wish she was a virgin in this, that way he could tear her apart, I wish he bent her body backwards whilst fucking her from behind, forcing his tongue inside of her!

steveo0603steveo0603over 7 years ago
Part 2?

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for the second part

Many thanks kmaf. Maybe you will write another part soon.

Thanks again

middleborofanmiddleborofanover 6 years ago
WISH THERE WAS A PART TWO

loved this story, just wish you would write a part two...Maybe uncle sharing his young niece with some of his dirty old friends....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter

Have been awaiting for a continuation of your Principal. Would you mind continuing this series as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's funny. This is exactly what I want to do to my very pretty step daughter. I have cum such a lot over the years and over pictures of her !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is soo good lmao all your stories are good you should make series on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful dirty story..continue posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you're plan is to make it a trilogy.

ukkayrnesukkayrnesover 2 years ago

any reason why you only post one shots? Honestly you've got that nice "NTR" style that I enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My parents have friends and the husband is bald on top, a bit tubby, and a bit sleazy. They have known them since before I was born so refer to them as uncle and aunt. Always hated when they came over when I was younger and he would always hug me a little too long and a little too tight, always seemed to slide his hand up and down my back. I still find him repulsive in that he is a sleaze but since I got a bit older I found myself imagining him grabbing my arse, kissing me, tearing my clothes off, having sex with me, when I sometimes am feeling horny at night and need some relief. I imagine enjoying it as he does it and while I am still disgusted by him my body betraying me. Don't get me wrong, I would never ever act on it, just a fantasy in my mind that helps with getting off. The idea when I'm not so horny of him touching me just appalls me. This story, while the lead up is as highly unlikely as my 'uncle' ever getting to bed me, really worked for me. I would love to see a second part where Jennifer realises she enjoys the sex but is still appalled by him and is torn between wanting him using her body and how disgusting she actually finds him. her dark desire of being his and his seed being in her takes her to places in her mind she prefers not to go but surrenders at nights to as he uses her for his enjoyment. Anyway do wish I could read more...

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Every time I read this I get hot. Love the dirty old man/ uncle Younger woman/niece scenario. So wrong so taboo, so hot. You haven't been here since 2017, so wish you would write again. Stories are so well written, no gratuitous cruelty, meaness, unnecessary abusive words; non con at its finest.

openingfloweropeningflowerover 1 year ago

why does such a dirty story about that filthy uncle get me so turned on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why didn’t he fuck her mouth

NightOwl47NightOwl475 months ago

Wonderful story, well written, erotic. Her revulsion adds greatly to the sexual tension. The idea that this disgusting old man finally found a way to have the young niece he has lusted after for so long is very gratifying as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous