All Comments on 'Strap-on Fetish Discovered by Wife'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Yes!

I'd love my wife to do this to me. I came massively reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story, very hott

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Mmmmm nice

Nice story, very sexy. I would love for a woman to make me her her cock sucker, fuck me til i came and made me eat my hot creamy cum for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very real story

There are many men with similar hidden desire. There can be a wide range of reactions from women when secret is discovered. It can be major turning point in relationship.

zzman514zzman514over 11 years ago
Lucky Man

Can I borrow your wife for a weekend?

PadronPadronover 11 years ago
Great Job

A superb job, as always! Can't wait to see the further "adventures!"

happyturtle86happyturtle86about 11 years ago

Just a great story. If only we all had a wife like that. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
in my dreams

holy fuck that was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!

What a genuinely exciting story. Great read. I hope you continue with more chapters. Sooo much potential here! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

yes I am my girlfriend sissy bitch I wear the panties she wear the pants she brought a strap-on cock and now she told me you my dear girl I am going to turn you into my girl bitch you will start wearing panties bras dresses nighties and that little cock of your will never see a pussy anymore you see this cock of mine its for you now get me all your male clothes you wont be need them any more well it happen I become a sissy girl and I have started to grow breasts in three month I look like a girl even some male want me for a night my girlfriend told me one day it will happen I hope it will

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NIGGA!

THIS SHIT MADE ME CUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love it

My husband has hinted about this, I really want it to happen, while our friends watch him get it!! He is great at cleaning up cum, but this needs to happen!

laidbackbiguylaidbackbiguyover 8 years ago
I wish!

Loved the story! wish it was me. More Please

acozzyacozzyover 8 years ago
Me to

It's like you read my mind. I guess I need to order some toys, and wait.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
Feedback

So if anyone actually ordered a dildo strapon without his wife's knowledge and let it be delivered to his house for her to discover, let me know how it worked out. If it worked like it did for this story, I might just try it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
similar to me and my wife

This story is very similar to what happened with me and my wife. The sex part was almost identical but I didn't order a strapon to be delivered to the house. Instead, she accidentally came across my saved websites on my computer. She knew I watch porn regularly (she doesn't mind) and she noticed that I often look at strapon, mistress, submissive husband, and pegging videos. Later she told me that it really turned her on, even though she didn't think it would. She then decided to buy a strapon and made plans to make me her bitch. The rest happened almost exactly as in your story. I came home late from work on a Friday night and when we went to bed she had on her new strapon. She told me what she found on my computer and how it surprisingly turned her on. She then decided to make me her cock-sucking slut bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! One major difference from your story is that it didn't hurt me because I had actually already been fucked a few times (by men - yes, I'm bi and I enjoy occasional hot gay sex). She doesn't know about that yet but I think I'm going to "accidentally" let her see my saved gay websites on my computer and she'll figure it out. Then hopefully she'll invite her male friends or co-workers over to our house to feed me their real cocks and to fuck me while she watches. I can't wait for that to happen. Please tell more stories like this one and also the next chapters of this couple's sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot, very hot!

Hot as hell. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Good story, I thought you did a great job with detail (without) over doing it with too much information. The flow was great! Not as easy to keep all those things moving forward at a good pace. Kudo’s — I look forward to reading more.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
What a Sweet Wife

Good story!!! I wish my wife would fuck my ass and feed me my cum....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, writing ok but the swearing became repetitive after a while.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 4 years ago
Nice story

Good read, love the setup, very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was good with minor quibble

Pretty hot story. At first i thought she was a bitch but reread syou story and realized that shes just degrading him calling him bitch and anal whore cause he wants that, i guess. I like my femdom with a little more gentleness i guess, especially in married or committed couples. Bdsm is tricky business involving trust discussion safe words etc. Sorry to be a debbie downer. I do not like degradation but i realize that others do like it. No judgement! It was really hot how she had him eat his own cum. Thanks for writing it.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Loved the subject matter

This was better than most the of the many "you know you want it and I'm the one who'll give it to you" stories I've read. Why is that a lot of make authors, and I include myself, crave a woman who is closest to them to do the honors of fulfilling our dick up our ass' fantasy? Must be related to our desire for approval from those we are intimate with. However, I personally don't see why such desires warrant punishment from our mates. Probably me but I don't feel a need to be subject to forms of "femdom" for my thoughts. It's a need like any other. So, I'd like to read more loving renditions of female fucks male genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great. My wife has been using dildos and veggies on me for sometime. I wear her silky panties. Went home alone I’ll ride a big horse cock and just fucked myself silly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but just wanted to point out that anal doesn't have to hurt (even the first time) if you have a little patience at the beginning and give the ass time to get used to being stretched out. Shoving it in quickly is not only very painful, it can cause damage to the rectum that may require hospitalization. Anyone who cares about the safety of their partner should do their best to avoid this.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I debated about whether this was a 3 or a 4 while rating. As Client8 pointed out between committed couples the move into degradation and humiliation is risky and needs careful application. I for one find this need to degrade the male who enjoys ass play a major turn off. I would never degrade my female partner in a manner such as shown here nor would I be comfortable with her doing so to me. I know there are all types of fetishes out there, I am just bummed that stories of guys who enjoy being pegged nearly universally contain this humiliation aspect. Enjoying something in my ass and having my prostrate stimulated does not and should not translate to wanting to be humiliated, accepting of infliction of pain, or desire for a real cock. I do not want to share my partner with others why is it that pegging stories so often degenerate into the female wants him to take a real cock.

My two cents worth based on my own sexual proclivities. I do read BDSM at times, I just do not want it in my pegging, strapon fantasies.

The story is good characters were developed sufficiently given the brevity of the story. Writing flowed. I plan to read other stories by this author if the subject speaks to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slow sensual hot love making is more appealing to me than any type of domination, degradation of a partner, or name calling. That's just my own opinion of course. I like each partner to ask the other what they want, or tell each other what they like. Wether it be pegging, conventional love making, or just cuddling, I feel that mutual respect should always dominate the intimacy. Very good story as written, because he wanted to be dominated though. 5 stars are due, but hopefully there's a sequel. Thank you.

'Wildbill

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Amazing story I loved every part of it. I’ve been lucky enough to experience most of these but not all at once. Wonderfully done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am always amazed how a woman who has never tried pegging/femdom, is super into it and acts like she has been a professional Dominatrix for years. And just as often, she leaves no room at all for determining likes and dislikes, it's just "This is how we will proceed and if that is more than hubby is comfortable with, it's too fucking bad, it's all or nothing. No wonder men won't be vulnerable with their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With all the kinky and secret play that women have and then act shocked when their men act kinky and they play the poor little injured and confused wife it is really a wonder that any man falls for that garbage. If they are that unhappy or not willing to either allow his kink or join him then the divorce should begin the next day. Everyone has sexual fantasies and if anyone denies that then they should remain alone since they cannot be trusted to tell the truth and especially lie to their significant other about something so basic like their imagination it’s pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I could find a lady like her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story wish I could find a woman to do that to me

1reddawg121reddawg129 months ago

My Wife actually ordered a Strap on, She just has to build up the courage to Use it on me..I'm A Willing Cock slut..I've Sucked her Cock many times,Just haven't gone the rest of the way yet..😈🙏🍆

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I've never 'looked forward to' eating my own cum - it's not part of my scenario.

But, when it's put into a scenario like this - OMFG - bring it on. Of course that would totally be dependent on who was fucking me.

And I do want to get fucked like this. I just can't get the wife into it, and haven't found an alternative female to do me up right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous