All Comments on 'Roger Wants To Kiss His Auntie'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaryRMaryRover 11 years ago
Really gorgeous

You will have to continue with this story and some of your other episodes. You write really erotic and exciting fantasies. Your User name is very appropriate.

Mary

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 11 years ago
Erotically Enjoyable!

I have an aunt, that since a young age, kisses everyone on the lips. Whenever I heard that she was coming for a visit, I would make sure to be the first one to greet her. She had soft, sensuous lips and I wanted to be the first one to kiss them! Great story.

On a critique note... draw out the scene when he is about to, during and after he cums. One simple sentence does not do the end result justice. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aggred

great story id love to fuck my aunt lol like he said draw the cumshot out a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blew a load on this story!

That was a very erotic story.... It was great believe me .... I haven't shot that far in awhile. You need to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved IT

any incest story involving an aunt and nephew and the aunt catching the nephew masterbating or with an erection. Ah man. I eat that shit up. oh yeah and it's hotel when the auntie gets a little dominant and tells nephew exactly what to do....

Great work, mate!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5*****! I want to kiss Roger's auntie too (btw, I am 69!).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aunt kisses

That was so hot. My aunt never had kids. My uncle's job took him out 9f town alit, so I use to stay with my aunt alot. She always wore the reddest lipstick. When my aunt drank she got very kissy. When I was young I always got a long kiss goodnight on the lips. When I reached the age that I started getting hard she would rub it when we kisses. One night she said I can't let you go to sleep like that and gave me my first blowjob. Next morning she woke me up sucking it again. I woke up she said our secret never tell anyone. Then sat on my cock and rode me till I came in her pussy. After that I slept in her bed when my uncle was gone. This lasted about 12 yrs.

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

My mother had no siblings but two aunts. They were my great aunts and as I grew up in the 40's, I used to be able to watch one of them piss every time we visited their home. She always wore a girdle and nylon stockings, as most women of that era did. Sometimes she had no panties on and just sat on the toilet and pissed. I could always hear the hissing sound as the piss began to flow out her peehole. Sje had gobs of salt and pepper pubic hair on her belly and cunt. She didn't always wipe her wet cunt when she finished pissing either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous