All Comments on 'Horse-cock Girl Ch. 05'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I hope to see more of this story, or others like it. :)

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
My feeling

is that it would be presumptuous of me to offer any advice or criticism to an author as talented as this one.

My only comment is to hope that all thoughts of abandoning this series will be put to rest. Keep it going! There must be much more to tell.

joshy029joshy029over 11 years agoAuthor
Merry Christmas

I know many readers don't really read the comments of somebody else's stories, but I want to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I intended for this chapter to come out 2 days before it did, but it came when it came.

Once again, I thank my readership for all your interest and constructive comments. I hope I can continue to entertain you with my stories. Finishing this chapter and it's release date couldn't have happened at a better time. It makes it my Christmas present to everyone on the site, should they wish to receive it.

Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic read

I would really like to see you continue this series. It is a very well written piece. thank you and merry christmass to all

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
Christmas.

Another new chapter, I love you Josh. Merry Christmas. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Have Amy fuck Scarlet wile Lucy suck's Scarlet's dick !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I sure hope Amy's Penis grows beyond any normal human sizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naw

The chapters have gotten too short and sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I understand...

...that real life comes first. However, I find it highly insulting that you leave us hanging like this. When you do deliver a chapter it's less than a page long and mediocre to put it mildly. Either hand the reins (forgive the pun) over to someone else or end the series.

Azeroth17Azeroth17about 11 years ago
Don't listen to them

Your work is amazing, and don't let them get to you. Keep going, so the world may know your true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this story but do miss the actual love making and....

the incredible surprise/disbelief/excitement/urge to run feelings new ladies will hopefully soon reveal. Please go back to love scenarios like in the first chapter. I loved it............

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Love it

I would love to experience this girls foursome

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

BoyertownBoyertownalmost 6 years ago

You were away too long and lost your momentum. The sentences are too choppy and you are trying too hard. I hope you regain what you had in the first four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whack

Eh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Chapter

Its been a while but sounds like you gave it some thought. The anticipation of the three girls getting together and then the freeness of being secluded made the sex even better. Good job.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Horse-cock Girl Ch. 05:" Twenty-one Year Old Amy, with her sixteen inch horse-cock, and longtime friend and in recent years, lesbian lover Lucy, and their new roommate, now lover hermaphrodite Scarlet.

This Chapter is mostly a rerun version of the three girl's activities of a year ago after Scarlet became their new roommate. There's been no mention of birth protection, nor any discussion of their sexual activities of Lucy being fucked.....in her pussy but mostly fucked in the ass by Amy and in particular by hermaphrodite Scarlet.

Somebody, particularly with natural pussies--Lucy and Scarlet--should be impregnated. Since Amy garnered her horse-cock (accidentally through a visit of Amy and Lucy's college field trip to a scientific lab) there has been no mention nor discussion of whether Amy lost her pussy, or retained her pussy after being afflicted with her horse-cock addition. Lucy is normal with hr natural pussy; Scarlet was born an hermaphrodite having a pussy and cock. Amy we still don't known if her pussy was REPLACED by her horse-cock, or in addition to having her original, natural pussy. The writer needs to detail these several observations in his next chapter(s)!

The story is stimulating in its uniqueness and the three (3) unusual tagged female sex organs--and two (2) of them, Amy and Scarlet, with male sex organs. Unfortunately, we don't know if Amy still has her usual, natural pussy. So far, it's been thrilling to fantasize about, but we, I, would like to know. A couple more, two (2)-page chapters could sate our devious, wanton fetishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
973 Followers
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES