All Comments on 'Home From School'

by Ed0613

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So romantic and amazing

It's so romantic story, amazing and exciting, it is a real love story, I loved it. Every father daughter should be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How many names does the dead wife have?

It's a nice little story, but details like this are annoying to find.

lrogerblrogerbalmost 10 years ago
Happy Father Happy Daughter

I wonder what he thinks of his slut daughter? Guess it doesn't matter as long as he is getting his share of that mouth and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Suddenly, he shook his head and stood up. She heard him mumble something intelligible before he bolted for the house, leaving her to manage her luggage by herself.

By the time she got everything into the house, she could hear his shower in the master bedroom running.

""

Ummm, don't you think that's a bit of an overkill reaction, even for a fiction story? ...he had a dirty thought and maybe got a woodie so he just leaves his daughter with the twisted ankle on the lawn, to not only get in by herself but tote her luggage too, then jump in the shower?!? (Shaking head sadly) ...not a good start...

""

Later, dinner at a little steak house across town was excellent but Mitch drank most of the carafe of wine that they shared.

""

Driving drunk? Hehe...

""

"Are you attracted to me, sexually?"

"That's not a proper question for you to ask me."

"You promised to answer me but I already know the answer." Her hand crept under her head, into his crotch and groped his penis. "See, you have a hard on."

""

Lol, well his reply was pretty much the answer anyway! Anything besides a no is a yes ;)

""

"Oh God Tara, please stop. This is something you should not do and it's driving me crazy." He slapped her hand and pushed it away.

""

Kind of a weird statement wrapped in a messed up sentence! 'Driving me crazy'? Just out of place really, but if you 're going to use it;

'That's something you shouldn't do and it's driving me crazy.' 'This' indicates his participation, which he isn't. The sentence begs for contractions to sound normal too. :)

""

He just stood there as if in a trance while she released his belt and unzipped his trousers.

""

...well on rhe bright side, at least he isn't playing all whiny- goodie goodie and blowing her off for ten pages before he gives in like you know he would anyway! ;)

""

Her right hand under his testicles held him in place while she slid her mouth completely down the shaft, exhibiting her deep throat technique.

""

Im curious, how many people even knew a girl in school that could deep throat? Lol, hell how many out there have even met ANY woman that can/will deep throat?? Hehehe

""

It was all Mitch needed. His own climax burst forth, spewing his bountiful seed into her soft, demanding pussy. She wilted on top of him, her head almost on his shoulder, her perfumed hair across his face and his generous but softening cock still embedded in her grateful vagina.

""

That was a really well written and creatively worded paragraph! Much better than the usual that we see. The last paragraph was done nicely as well and wrapped it up. A super short story, mind you! It was weird seeing the mix of writing, almost like it was two different people writing the first and last half, or someone super tired writing the first half and well rested with coffee in hand for the rest! Rofl!

Thanks for writing! Hopefully something longer next time! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEd0613@Ed0613
155 Followers
Like to talk to both men and women about erotic writing. I am always looking for people to help me edit my work and welcome input about spelling, punctuation, syntax and the general readability of my stories. Right now, (June 2013) I am doing research for the stories I write ...